Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    But when the hore-shack has been stated he wanted a first-class ticket and a three room suite for his services, they realized he was just trying to get a taste of his life that was.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  2.    #182  
    All the top heads of Deadwood were there.
    Except the twit E.B. Farnum. He was still squirrled away in the outhouse, trying to figure out what that confounding, flashing * meant!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #184  
    ...and paperless as well.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

"what is the mystery behind this flashing * and what is it trying to tell me..?" EB thought.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #186  
    When suddenly the door flew open. It was A.W. Merrick, the fat, and possible, pedophile, publisher of the DEADWOOD-Star.
    This startled E.B. causing him to drop the device between his legs and into the pit of doo.

Thread Crapper

As E.B bent over to dig his treasure from the poo, A.W.Merrick found himself rather stimulated by the sight of a male half his size bent over in front of him...but it wouldn't be for another hundred years before we knew why

8.    #188  
    Feeling somewhat disgusted with himself, E.B. had decided that as facinated as he was with the device, even he, would not stoop so low that he would root in doo. Red faced and hurriedly, he left the outhouse.

Thread Crapper

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    When he heard someone in the distance yell, look it's a picture of the TREO 670
  10.    #190  
    The town folk thought it was the "godless heathens" with such strange words, so they commenced to beating the guy to death. Then they drug him. Then they hung him. Then they shot him.

Thread Crapper

Afterwards they noticed he had a package. It was from Yankton. The contents were a book of some sort...

12.    #192  
    What is a "phone" they wondered. And with quality print this nice, why do we need that oaf of a newsman A.W. Merrick around?
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/17/2005 at 04:44 PM.

Thread Crapper

As this was taking place, Jane stumbled and dropped her bottle of Spirits into the pit of doo. She reached in to grab it, but instead came up with the discarded Treo.

14.    #194  
    As she errantly kept trying to pop the antenna off as if it were a cork she began to tire, and decided to rest a spell...

Thread Crapper

She rested a spell on the Treo itself, casting it into damnation.
    DesignExtend.com
  16.    #196  
    When Jane came to, she couldn't remember how she got there, as she buttoned the flap on her drawers and walked out into the bright morning sun, which stung her eyes like a sting from a jellyfish. The 650 remaind in the doo.

Thread Crapper

the jelly fish also could not remember how it got there. it vowed to stop drinking, but alas, it sucumbed to the siren's call of the bottle and soon was on another downward spiral.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Her eyes kept stinging, as did her legs and feet. She looked down and saw the actual Jellyfish.

"What will I do?" She screamed. "It hurts so much."

Heeding to her call, Johnny Travolta rushed out to take care of the problem. Fortunately, he had just guzzled nearly 3 quarts of water.
    DesignExtend.com
    as fate would have it, Jane was underage, and r kelly was also nearby.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  20.    #200  
    but since it was the 1800's and there were no such thoughts of being underage, at 14 Jane was considered well past marrying age, and R Kelly was captured and hung for being a runaway slave. These were not pretty times for Deadwood.

Thread Crapper