Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75
  1.    #1  


    That about sums it up
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #2  
    LOL-some of those pics were definitely hard to look at (at least on the bottom part of the collection).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  3. #3  
    Those Demo's rrrrrr sexxy.
  4. #4  
    can't source this right now, but I recall hearing somewhere how the repubnants shrewdly recruited young attractive articulate blonde talking heads like crawley, `Coulter, and Ingraham -- part of their effort in the 80's to get a younger demographic by getting younger hipper looking spokesmodels to spout the conservative line -- putting their moldy old wine into fresh blond bottles (bimbo bottles, as it were)

    (btw -- I briefly "dated" someone when she was a Columbia freshman, who later went on to be a speechwriter for daddy, and an occaisonal blond talking head (none of these). I ran into her years later -- it was SO uncomfortable ...)
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/12/2005 at 02:18 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    can't source this right now, but I recall hearing somewhere how the repubnants shrewdly recruited young attractive articulate blonde talking heads like crawley, `Coulter, and Ingraham -- part of the their effort in the 80's to get a younger demographic by getting younger hipper looking spokesmodels to spout the conservative line
    Come on Barye....you're just jealous that they thought of it before your side did. When they saw how much success this political tact went I guess the Dems did try it out for themselves in the 90s, but Clinton kept on keeping them all to himself! Dang Dems thinking of only themselves instead of the good of the party!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Come on Barye....you're just jealous that they thought of it before your side did. When they saw how much success this political tact went I guess the Dems did try it out for themselves in the 90s, but Clinton kept on keeping them all to himself! Dang Dems thinking of only themselves instead of the good of the party!
    ya see that's where ya wrong Hobbes -- your prejudice is blinding you again !!


    Old Bill was a sucker for the dark haired plump ones -- consistent with his compassion for the little guy -- (and passion for the big women)
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/12/2005 at 07:55 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  7. #7  
    Ya know...your insight and admiration for Clinton's women has proven me wrong! But your point doesn't favor well with your side's response to this apparent planned and contrived Rep plan to steal the average American Male age 18-25 and still leaves the Reps easier on the eyes!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Ya know...your insight and admiration for Clinton's women has proven me wrong! But your point doesn't favor well with your side's response to this apparent planned and contrived Rep plan to steal the average American Male age 18-25 and still leaves the Reps easier on the eyes!
    agree with all that -- (with regret)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  9. #9  
    What a horrid collection of images. Looks like something straight from some bizzaro carnival... "Come one, come all. See the ghastly heathens within!"
    .
  10. #10  
    Thanks for reminding me that politics are all about looks not content..
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  11. #11  
    It is the opposite with it comes to the Men of each party.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    Old Bill was a sucker for the dark haired plump ones -- consistent with his compassion for the little guy
    I think Bill was the suckee. At least that's the way I heard it
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Thanks for reminding me that politics are all about looks not content..
    Sad but true
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I think Bill was the suckee. At least that's the way I heard it
  15.    #15  
    No wonder so many Dems are angry. Their women look angry
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  16. #16  
    Every time I see Michelle Malkin, i get wood...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Every time I see Michelle Malkin, i get wood...

    were only she a democrat. -- sigh....
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Every time I see Michelle Malkin, i get wood...
    This Michelle Malkin?

    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    This Michelle Malkin?

    clulup...you're soo predictable
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Every time I see Michelle Malkin, i get wood...
    Must be a lumberjack

    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions