Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    <warning very violent movie>
    http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.p...der=0&thold=-1

    have a great and warm fuzzy day
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 08/11/2005 at 04:54 AM.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    So you are a woman who likes seeing slow-motions of a man (granted, an Iraqi insurgent) being shot in the head, on a porn-laden website? Quite unusal, but attractive for some, I guess.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    So you are a woman who likes seeing slow-motions of a man (granted, an Iraqi insurgent) being shot in the head, on a porn-laden website? Quite unusal, but attractive for some, I guess.
    Something wrong with porn? besides, I meant to paste this link
    http://www.costumecraze.com/images/v...18179-main.jpg
  4. #4  
    Nothing wrong with porn perse, But this forum is for people of all ages so porn is out of place here.
    But I too have a problem with gloryfying of violence..

    I cant understand how seeing somebody get killed gives you a warm fuzzy feeling..
    Personally I find that sick..

    This vid is just as sick as the beheading vids..
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Nothing wrong with porn perse, But this forum is for people of all ages so porn is out of place here.
    But I too have a problem with gloryfying of violence..

    I cant understand how seeing somebody get killed gives you a warm fuzzy feeling..
    Personally I find that sick..

    This vid is just as sick as the beheading vids..
    Typical Euro-moral equivalence response.

    What you saw there was a Jihadi that was aiming an RPG at US Marines. (This video was from the April 04 fight in Fallujah.) He was an active participant in a war. He encountered the well-honed trigger finger of a US Marine operating an M249 SAW. Screw with Mother Green and her Killing Machine, well, you saw the results.

    I don't know how you can remotely equate that to a trussed up man having his head sawed off.
  6. #6  
    I kinda like that Jewel browses in porn-laden websites.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    I kinda like that Jewel browses in porn-laden websites.
    Put some ice on 'em.

    The day shift looking dancer is most likely a 17yo kid with sever acne scars and a computer for a friend.
    I kind of suspected this from it's first post. The following sort of just clinched it for me.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=66

    to each his own I guess. I've been wrong before. (once)

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Typical Euro-moral equivalence response.

    What you saw there was a Jihadi that was aiming an RPG at US Marines. (This video was from the April 04 fight in Fallujah.) He was an active participant in a war. He encountered the well-honed trigger finger of a US Marine operating an M249 SAW. Screw with Mother Green and her Killing Machine, well, you saw the results.

    I don't know how you can remotely equate that to a trussed up man having his head sawed off.
    in all honesty man, please don't start this...please...

    btw what is Jihadi...I mean I know what it is, but you chose the wrong word (just pointing out)
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    in all honesty man, please don't start this...please...

    btw what is Jihadi...I mean I know what it is, but you chose the wrong word (just pointing out)

    No. it was the right word.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=jihadi
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #10  
    That is true...but I mean its a weird word...a Jihad refers to a "holy" war against a group..ie zionists, western countries

    a fatwah refers to a condemnation or what not of a specific type of person, or persons...but yet you dont hear the word fatwahi
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    He was an active participant in a war. He encountered the well-honed trigger finger of a US Marine operating an M249 SAW. Screw with Mother Green and her Killing Machine, well, you saw the results.
    True, I don't have a problem with him being killed.
    I don't know how you can remotely equate that to a trussed up man having his head sawed off.
    He did not equate the actions (shooting/beheading), he equated the vids. To enjoy seeing people being killed and spreading the videos about it is weird, to say the least.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    That is true...but I mean its a weird word...a Jihad refers to a "holy" war against a group..ie zionists, western countries

    a fatwah refers to a condemnation or what not of a specific type of person, or persons...but yet you dont hear the word fatwahi
    You could probably make the leap that he felt he was a Jihadi/Jihadist, fighting against the occupying infidels.

    But Jihadi isn't that often used, you're right.

    At any rate, I really didn't need to see that as I'm trying to eat my breakfast!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #13  
    I don't care who it is, what you call it, or for what reasons. A gory death is just as traumatic upon innocent eyes.

    Once seen the mind has a hard time forgetting the image stored there.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You could probably make the leap that he felt he was a Jihadi/Jihadist, fighting against the occupying infidels.

    But Jihadi isn't that often used, you're right.

    At any rate, I really didn't need to see that as I'm trying to eat my breakfast!
    to be honest insertion...although I am not muslim, but my last name is muslim...the english translation of many of these muslim/arab terms are very very false. I mean the real kicker is Allah....Allah is the arabic word for God...so in translation Allah would be God. The christian God is the same as the Jewish God and the muslim god is the same god as the other two. The only differences between the three or the prophets..

    1. Christianity = Jesus
    2. Jewish = recongnized Jesus existed, but was not the "chosen one"
    3. Muslim = he existed, he was a powerful figure, however he was not the one. Mohammed was the chosen one


    BOY!!! I'm at work already...although I should have been earlier, but was watching a Tupac documentary on the movie network this morning. I love waking up at 5h30 EDT
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    True, I don't have a problem with him being killed.
    He did not equate the actions (shooting/beheading), he equated the vids. To enjoy seeing people being killed and spreading the videos about it is weird, to say the least.
    Exactly.

    If it was a schot with a SAW, that marine had a really good aim indeed.
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    I don't care who it is, what you call it, or for what reasons. A gory death is just as traumatic upon innocent eyes.

    Once seen the mind has a hard time forgetting the image stored there.
    Even for a not so innocent mind.
    I play plenty of firts person shooters and have seen many virtual killings, but this vid really made me unwell for a sec.
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Exactly.

    If it was a schot with a SAW, that marine had a really good aim indeed.
    i would was about to tell you to go to bed...but then i realized its what, 2pm there? (closer to 3pm)
  18. #18  
    What does the Arabic word jihad mean?

    Jihad is "holy war." Or, more precisely: It means the legal, compulsory, communal effort to expand the territories ruled by Muslims at the expense of territories ruled by non-Muslims.

    The purpose of jihad, in other words, is not directly to spread the Islamic faith but to extend sovereign Muslim power (faith, of course, often follows the flag). Jihad is thus unabashedly offensive in nature, with the eventual goal of achieving Muslim dominion over the entire globe.

    Jihad did have two variant meanings through the centuries, one more radical, one less so. The first holds that Muslims who interpret their faith differently are infidels and therefore legitimate targets of jihad. (This is why Algerians, Egyptians and Afghans have found themselves, like Americans and Israelis, so often the victims of jihadist aggression.) The second meaning, associated with mystics, rejects the legal definition of jihad as armed conflict and tells Muslims to withdraw from the worldly concerns to achieve spiritual depth.

    Jihad in the sense of territorial expansion has always been a central aspect of Muslim life. That's how Muslims came to rule much of the Arabian Peninsula by the time of the Prophet Muhammad's death in 632. It's how, a century later, Muslims had conquered a region from Afghanistan to Spain. Subsequently, jihad spurred and justified Muslim conquests of such territories as India, Sudan, Anatolia, and the Balkans.

    Today, jihad is the world's foremost source of terrorism, inspiring a worldwide campaign of violence by self-proclaimed jihadist groups:

    Daniel Pipes
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    What does the Arabic word jihad mean?

    Jihad is "holy war." Or, more precisely: It means the legal, compulsory, communal effort to expand the territories ruled by Muslims at the expense of territories ruled by non-Muslims.

    The purpose of jihad, in other words, is not directly to spread the Islamic faith but to extend sovereign Muslim power (faith, of course, often follows the flag). Jihad is thus unabashedly offensive in nature, with the eventual goal of achieving Muslim dominion over the entire globe.

    Jihad did have two variant meanings through the centuries, one more radical, one less so. The first holds that Muslims who interpret their faith differently are infidels and therefore legitimate targets of jihad. (This is why Algerians, Egyptians and Afghans have found themselves, like Americans and Israelis, so often the victims of jihadist aggression.) The second meaning, associated with mystics, rejects the legal definition of jihad as armed conflict and tells Muslims to withdraw from the worldly concerns to achieve spiritual depth.

    Jihad in the sense of territorial expansion has always been a central aspect of Muslim life. That's how Muslims came to rule much of the Arabian Peninsula by the time of the Prophet Muhammad's death in 632. It's how, a century later, Muslims had conquered a region from Afghanistan to Spain. Subsequently, jihad spurred and justified Muslim conquests of such territories as India, Sudan, Anatolia, and the Balkans.

    Today, jihad is the world's foremost source of terrorism, inspiring a worldwide campaign of violence by self-proclaimed jihadist groups:

    Daniel Pipes
    counterpoint...after they conquered they got their butts wipped

    Crusades, the whole thing was over the holy land...
    End of the second world war was the kicker...they got their land taken away...um if someone took my land away i would be pissed too...i am not saying i agree with they are doing (far from that)..but to have everything they worked for be destroyed over centuries, and to be given the status in the world as that lower than rats is not all that cool
  20. #20  
    the only think i know muslims have in common is that they all dont wear de-ordorant...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE THINK OF THE BYSTANDERS...YOU'RE KILLING US LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions