1.    #1  
    After years as a member of VisorCentral and the owner of several successive Handspring products, I have returned to the fold as the proud owner of a Treo 650. When my last Visor Platinum finally died two years ago, I migrated briefly to an HP Pocket PC product which I hated. I migrated back over to Palm with a Sony Clie and then...when my crappy cellphone (LG 6500) grew too much to take, I FINALLY elected to migrate to a combo device - something I didn't think I would ever want to do.

Thusfar I am enjoying my new Treo 650 with Verizon service. I have some concerns about the ridiculous cost of data service but the quality, look and performance of the device is outstanding. I have it mated to a new Fujitsu T-Series Lifebook (tablet style) with integrated Bluetooth and it performs flawlessly. My only complaint is that the Bluetooth headset that Verizon shipped the phone with is rather poor - not loud enough, and people seem to have a difficult time hearing me with it.

Its good to be back with James and the Gang, and I look forward to contributing once again...
    Welcome back.

You may notice that this current crop of T/C members are a little bit different than VisorCentral. Some are helpful, some ... well why don't you look around.

Oh, watch out for the monkey (I meant the Orangutang).
    Welcome back. You are an oldtimer! My opinion on Bluetooth headset is throw out the window. They suck. Either get a decent wired headset, or do what I do - turn the volume all the way up on the Treo and stick it to your ear. Not real high-tech, but you won't look dorky walking around with a headset.
    I would love to have user titles based on time here. Unfortunately it's based on # posts, and we know how useful that would be.

/oldtimer
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    After years as a member of VisorCentral and the owner of several successive Handspring products, I have returned to the fold as the proud owner of a Treo 650. When my last Visor Platinum finally died two years ago, I migrated briefly to an HP Pocket PC product which I hated. I migrated back over to Palm with a Sony Clie and then...when my crappy cellphone (LG 6500) grew too much to take, I FINALLY elected to migrate to a combo device - something I didn't think I would ever want to do.

Thusfar I am enjoying my new Treo 650 with Verizon service. I have some concerns about the ridiculous cost of data service but the quality, look and performance of the device is outstanding. I have it mated to a new Fujitsu T-Series Lifebook (tablet style) with integrated Bluetooth and it performs flawlessly. My only complaint is that the Bluetooth headset that Verizon shipped the phone with is rather poor - not loud enough, and people seem to have a difficult time hearing me with it.

Its good to be back with James and the Gang, and I look forward to contributing once again...
    Welcome!

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    When my last Visor Platinum finally died two years ago, I migrated briefly to an HP Pocket PC
    You are forgiven. All is well. Welcome home!

The wayward has returned!
    Slay the fatted calf!
    Call for the musicians and singers!
    Bring a robe for his back, and a ring for his finger, a hug for his neck!

(in Mr. Rork accent) Smiles everyone, smiles, smiles!

I might be one of those "new" T/C members Ronbo was warning you about

But, seriously. welcome back. Looking for to benefitting from your input.