1.    #1  
    Hi, All:

Setting up our new MAC here and have successfully setup shared files with our XP Pro Systems. Now, a dilemma...

Win XP Home with partitioned drive (C and D). Some core files on drive D that need to be shared. File Sharing enabled, though the only way I've successfully accessed any files is by sharing each subfolder individually, as well as each of the sub's sub-folder.

IOW, unless I manually share each sub-folder down to the root file, I am unable to get into anything.

Any ideas?

TIA

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  2.    #2  
    Woe is me...
    DesignExtend.com
    I don't have this problem (XP Pro.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Well aren't you special? I'm running Pro on some of the systems.
    DesignExtend.com
    Sounds like User Error to me...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    First of all, shame on you for running MS Shovelware 2002. Secondly, just share the actualy D:\ and C:\ drives, with whatever rights you need, you should be able to then access subfolders under these root drive letters.
  7.    #7  
    First of all, this is a system that is going to be replaced. Tell me not of Home woes! Doesn't change the fact I have to work around a problem.

<<Me even searched on web first>>

Nope, sharing entire drive didn't do the trick.
    DesignExtend.com