Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So what is there to do here besides Disney and the beach?
    Wanna go out for coffee?

http://www.thebeanbar.com/
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wanna go out for coffee?

http://www.thebeanbar.com/
    Only if your buying...hold the worms though.
    hold the worm...nine times out of ten, I would say something about that.

Anyways, never even been there. I likes my coffee, but I'm not driving 90 miles for a cup.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  

Anyways, never even been there. I likes my coffee, but I'm not driving 90 miles for a cup.
    Ahhh I see your from S. Cal...is Universal Studios worth going? I heard mixed stuff about it. Someone told me to just take the tram ride and be done with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    So what is there to do here besides Disney and the beach?
    Welcome to Cali...

I can show you around San Diego and after that, I can teach you how to mess with the California Democrats.

You should hurry down here, I'm hitting the road again on thursday morning for about a month.

Chuck
    I just got up off the floor from the last Insertion comment and BAM!!!, back down again. Thanks for that.

So why is today so special that you're holding back? It it 'cause you were told to be nice to the noobs, or 'cause she's blonde?
    I'm back!
    Wanna go out for coffee?
    Hmm, she doesn't look Mexican to me... are you trying to change your habits?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Ahhh I see your from S. Cal...is Universal Studios worth going? I heard mixed stuff about it. Someone told me to just take the tram ride and be done with it.
    Universal Studios (like most everything else here) and City Walk is way overpriced. I guess if you haven't been there, maybe it's worth going to...

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Welcome to Cali...

I can show you around San Diego and after that, I can teach you how to mess with the California Democrats.

You should hurry down here, I'm hitting the road again on thursday morning for about a month.

Chuck
    How exactly do you mess with Democrats? I have a sniper rifle at home...will that work? Guess I'm not the girly-girl people assume I am. Anybody kickbox?
    Sniper Rifle??

Sniper Rifle??
    That got his attention in a hurry.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    So why is today so special that you're holding back? It it 'cause you were told to be nice to the noobs, or 'cause she's blonde?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hmm, she doesn't look Mexican to me... are you trying to change your habits?
    Naw, she just took my jilted ex comment well, didn't get all pissy over it.

Naw, she just took my jilted ex comment well, didn't get all pissy over it.
    True, that is worth bonus points.

Too many with thinskinitis around here lately.
    I'm back!
    How exactly do you mess with Democrats? I have a sniper rifle at home...will that work? Guess I'm not the girly-girl people assume I am. Anybody kickbox?
    You have probably just ignited every guy on TC...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    We've already had the side-thread about arming you women...if I remember correctly, it didn't turn out well for y'all.

And anyone with a sniper rifle is just scary.
    I'm back!
    Guess I'm not the girly-girl people assume I am. Anybody kickbox?
    Uhoh....
    Well you look like a woman. You aren't one of those transformers are you? You know, trowel on some makeup and bam, your a girl.
    Since people think I'm going easy...

Post In The Appropriate Forum!!!!1~!!11

19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    lol, wasn't my intention...But I do own a sniper rifle. I'm just one of the boys when we go to the desert. I can out-shoot most of them at 1000mtrs

but can kick my *** at Tekken 4.
    Since people think I'm going easy...

Post In The Appropriate Forum!!!!1~!!11

Aahhh, Insertion's back!
    I'm back!
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast