Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    yeah - and she has you in her sniper scope
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Well the dishes are done,,, what did I miss?
    more perverted and highly PC inappropriate blather

"The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35

Just dont get your blather in a lather
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35

just kidding
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Someone told me there’s a girl out there
    with a sniper rifle and ******anation in the air.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    with a sniper rifle and ******anation in the air.
    Took my chances on a cup of Joe,
    Never let them tell you that the she ever drives slow....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Just dont get your blather in a lather
    like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Took my chances on a cup of Joe,
    Never let them tell you that the she ever drives slow....
    See that the Joe has a worm in the cup,
    I'm not a girl, I'm a pimple faced mutt,
    uhh uhh

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

See that the Joe has a worm in the cup,
    I'm not a girl, I'm a pimple faced mutt,
    uhh uhh
    Throw me a wig if I reach it in time
    And then take a new pic so i can get it posted...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Well wasn't that special? Now, back to Jane you ignorant

Mr. Saturday Night Live special....

Thread Crapper

Well wasn't that special? Now, back to Jane you ignorant

Mr. Saturday Night Live special....
    Oh well...put away the acoustics....

The Queen of Bean, took her bow
    And then she turned to go...

I like this acoustic. It's not a jewl, but it's all the apple I could afford!

Thread Crapper

That joke was so bad, I don't know if I should at that...or for it.

joke???

Thread Crapper

Note: Some of you will not take this post seriously, some of you will not care, most of you will just skip this cause it looks too damn long or relevant, and some of you will suddenly have the urge to inform me that I have now offended you in some way. You are exactly who needs to understand this:

Jewel most likely wasn't offended by the bimbo statement because (s)he is not who is seen in the photo.

I personally felt that the bimbo comment was very inappropriate and totally unnecessary. Face it, some people have a real sore spot for certain words. Commonly, derogatory words.

One might argue that they are merely just words, or that there's no depth behind the use of certain words in a given context. One might also argue that being sore about a certain word is the sore person's issue and that they need to get over it. All other views aside the real issue here is insensitivity.

The truth is, people have feelings attached to many different things in the external world. Some things are obvious, some are not. Some are words, some are not. But by publicly using derogatory words like "bimbo", you are prodding people around you with an invisible stick. Eventually someone sensitive is going to react to you. And who's fault is that? What invited the conflict? ...Their normal human sensitivity or your lack thereof?

In addition, think about what you may have possibly done by casually using derogatory words in public? Think about how you've used these words amongst others, whom may have not used them so casually before and are not offended by them, or are just plain ignorant (ie: children and young adults). How might this have affected their perceptions of each word's social acceptability? Think about this all for a moment and understand how you might just be influencing others. Then ask yourself "why?"

On top of this you've still offended at lease one individual and you can't take back the cruddy feelings you have now triggered. That person's feelings are as valid as your's and those you cherish. So again ask yourself "why?". Where's your logic?
    Last edited by skillllllz; 08/11/2005 at 06:40 PM.
    Guess I'll be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    The truth is, people have feelings attached to many different things in the external world.
    While this is true, let's not forget that it is the INTERNAL world that CONTROLS the external world. If you have solid control over that, then you should be able to handle whatever the external world throws at you.

That was the only sentence is had issue with. I actually agree with most of what you stated.

-peace

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Jewel most likely wasn't offended by the bimbo statement because (s)he is not who is seen in the photo.
    I personally felt that the bimbo comment was very inappropriate and totally unnecessary.
    why? it wasn't directed at you - and the person it was directed at was obviously trolling and was in fact trying to hurt somebody's business with a totally false claim. Most folks on here picked up on that pretty quickly and had quite a few less-than-complimentary things to say about her/him.

On top of this you've still offended at lease one individual and you can't take back the cruddy feelings you have now triggered. That person's feelings are as valid as your's and those you cherish. So again ask yourself "why?". Where's your logic?
    which individual?

btw - this is an Off Topic forum - and there is an "Ignore User" function available for those with ultra-thin skins
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast