Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Uhoh....
    Well you look like a woman. You aren't one of those transformers are you? You know, trowel on some makeup and bam, your a girl.
    No but Transformers is pretty damn peachy. Always had a feeling they were all sexually frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    We've already had the side-thread about arming you women...if I remember correctly, it didn't turn out well for y'all.
    Arm The Homemakers!!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Aahhh, Insertion's back!
    Where????
    There you are!
    C'mere big fella...Light mommy's cigarette and buy her a drink. After 2 or 3 of 'em, we'll play Bridge with the girls, and mommy will show you how she peels a banana.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    C'mere big fella...Light mommy's cigarette and buy her a drink. After 2 or 3 of 'em, we'll play Bridge with the girls, and mommy will show you how she peels a banana.
    And there you have it...even monkeys can be "transformers..."

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I don't live in CA, but have family and at least one work trip a year. I personally like Disneyland. Universal is worth going if you haven't been, but it is not close to the Universal Florida.

After you get through all cool amusement parks, zoos, musuems, like the natural history at the tar pits....it starts to boil down to any other city.....except for the fact that you need a gas mask to breathe on really bad days.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I don't live in CA, but have family and at least one work trip a year. I personally like Disneyland. Universal is worth going if you haven't been, but it is not close to the Universal Florida.

After you get through all cool amusement parks, zoos, musuems, like the natural history at the tar pits....it starts to boil down to any other city.....except for the fact that you need a gas mask to breathe on really bad days.
    Thanks for the insight, going to Universal this weekend and some art galleries. Natural Tar Pits? Will I find Nessy there?

One thing I like about Cali already is how people drive, I drive fast by nature so that's cool but can't stand the traffic. 333 horsepower down the drain, oh well.

Thanks Hobbes, always loved you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And there you have it...even monkeys can be "transformers..."
    I thimk me needs to change me avatar again. I was good fun, but the last thing I would want is a transgendered monkey in heat chasing me!
    Rest easy Insertion ol'boy.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    Thanks for the insight, going to Universal this weekend and some art galleries. Natural Tar Pits? Will I find Nessy there?

One thing I like about Cali already is how people drive, I drive fast by nature so that's cool but can't stand the traffic. 333 horsepower down the drain, oh well.

The Tar Pits are okay. Its not big though...

If you're into horsepower, Petersens Museum is just a few blocks to the west of the La Brea Tar Pits.

http://www.petersen.org/

9.    #29  
    I have a 05 BMW M3 (chipped). I don't know how many boys in rice mobiles try it but get handed thier a...

Anyway, this is what looking at in a few.

http://www.autoimage.cz/Aston%20Mart...nquish-001.jpg
    Man.....I must be getting old.. ...I look at a car like that and say "That is a really nice car, but it would pain to get the kids in and out of!" and I turn away and start looking again a new Honda Accord with excitment.

The fast driving I like there........the drivers driving fast made me . The freeways in CA is a culture all it's own!
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    The fast driving I like there........the drivers driving fast made me . The freeways in CA is a culture all it's own!
    haha!!! I know what you mean. Stick is brutal in L.A.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    333 horsepower down the drain, oh well.

M3?

Nevermind answered a few more posts down.
    I have a 05 BMW M3 (chipped). I don't know how many boys in rice mobiles try it but get handed thier a...

Anyway, this is what looking at in a few.

http://www.autoimage.cz/Aston%20Mart...nquish-001.jpg
    i'm in a rice mobile myself

but seriously - why wouldn't you want to consider a Turbo S Porsche (especially the new 997)?

as for stuff to do in So Cal - you should try the Barona Speedway in El Cajon. I've been there when in San Diego
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    M3?

Nevermind answered a few more posts down.
    Yeah it's pretty fun..3 series M. Can't believe I never haven't been pulled over yet. Actually I did once, but the cop just wanted to know what kind of car it was..lol
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Yeah it's pretty fun..3 series M. Can't believe I never haven't been pulled over yet. Actually I did once, but the cop just wanted to know what kind of car it was..lol
    Yeah i understand that, I've been pulled for everything else but speeding (knock on wood). I drive rather fast as well, kinda like yourself. I've got the same motor as you, cept smaller car (MCoupe).
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    i'm in a rice mobile myself

but seriously - why wouldn't you want to consider a Turbo S Porsche (especially the new 997)?

as for stuff to do in So Cal - you should try the Barona Speedway in El Cajon. I've been there when in San Diego
    I don't know too much about Porsches, but I'm sure it's a fine car. My ex-boyfriend had an older one, but I felt too boxed-in...fast! but boxed-in.
    I don't know too much about Porsches, but I'm sure it's a fine car. My ex-boyfriend had an older one, but I felt too boxed-in...fast! but boxed-in.
    well .... it is a coupe

anyway - hoping to upgrade from the ricemobile to that soon

whats your best 0-60 on the M3?
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    well .... it is a coupe

anyway - hoping to upgrade from the ricemobile to that soon

whats your best 0-60 on the M3?
    I have no idea, pretty fast? The guys at Dinan told me but I don't really follow all that...I just have an addiction for fast cars and peach margaritas.
    I have no idea, pretty fast? The guys at Dinan told me but I don't really follow all that...I just have an addiction for fast cars and peach margaritas.
    wow! you have a Dinan mod M3??? *drool*
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast