Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Yay!!! More pix!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2.    #62  
    From May of this year (first trip of the year)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #63  
    From June of this year. Second in beauty only to Otter Creek in West Virginia for this year's trips.
  4.    #64  
    July 2005. Got rained out. Probably going to go back in Oct.
    I notice you always seem to have your nails done. You can't fooll me!!! A girlie-girl I say!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #66  
    My girlie-girl friend talked me into starting that a year ago. I still can't talk her into camping though. Although we do ogle the hot young guys together at the gym... Friends have to have something in common.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    My girlie-girl friend talked me into starting that a year ago. I still can't talk her into camping though. Although we do ogle the hot young guys together at the gym... Friends have to have something in common.
    LECH!!

Well, if you take me camping with you for a weekend, I'll paint my nails. Deal?

8.    #68  
    Cool!
  9.    #69  
    Weather really sucked this weekend. Went back to Wildcat Hollow in Wayne National Forest (OH) and it rained again just like it rained last time. Not too many photo opportunities. And yes, I look like an eggplant in my outfit.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234