Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69
  1. #41  
    I tell myself every year that eventually I will hike from Georgia to Maine. I just need to retire first. :-) Bad sign: I'm 25.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I tell myself every year that eventually I will hike from Georgia to Maine. I just need to retire first. :-) Bad sign: I'm 25.
    That would be great. Now if I can just find someone to pay me to do that...

    On a related note, I am ready for a big change. My youngest just turned 18 and joined the Navy so I will be an empty nester in a few months. I have been looking in the southern PA, northern WV area for jobs but kind of slim pickings for my kind of work. Now if I could really find a job that paid me to hike all day, that would be incredibly cool.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    YIKES....
    Lions and tigers and bears... OH MY.

    Not to mention me and snakes do NOT get along.
    Damn...
    Oh well... looks like we will have to plan something else, because will not go camping with you...
    hmm One of the cute little numbers at the gym today told me he likes to walk inside his house to the TV and the fridge. Where is your sense of adventure guys?
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    hmm One of the cute little numbers at the gym today told me he likes to walk inside his house to the TV and the fridge. Where is your sense of adventure guys?
    Cute Little Numbers? LECH!!!!

    I go geocaching quite often myself, through the canyons and hillsides around here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #45  
    I was told today that I need to check out the Pacific Northwest before I decide to settle down in PA or WV.
  6.    #46  
    In the Allegheny National Forest again this weekend. Some trail shots, pic of me and my hiking buddy, pics of the mountains during the afternoon and in the morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    In the Allegheny National Forest again this weekend. Some trail shots, pic of me and my hiking buddy, pics of the mountains during the afternoon and in the morning.
    I understand fuzzing out his face to protect the innocent, but why his hands?

  8. #48  
    Hmmm...should've sent the pic to me Laurie, I would've Munked him for you.

    (can't believe i missed this post. Getting slow in my advanced years...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #49  
    Insertion, you have no idea how tempting that is. Even if it's not for reasons of anonymity. Perhaps after the next trip in a week.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nHook
    I understand fuzzing out his face to protect the innocent, but why his hands?
    Sorry Cap'n. Once I started fuzzing him, I just couldn't stop.
  11. #51  
    I sense some tension...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12.    #52  
    umm............ yes.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I sense some tension...
    by the way, (muscle) tension is part of the reason I am not going backpacking this weekend. I am getting a free massage on Saturday morning and had no intentions of giving that up. I am hoping to be tense free (at least in my neck and back) all weekend.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    by the way, (muscle) tension is part of the reason I am not going backpacking this weekend. I am getting a free massage on Saturday morning and had no intentions of giving that up. I am hoping to be tense free (at least in my neck and back) all weekend.
    Good for you!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15.    #55  
    Leaving for west-by-god country again in the morning for a three night trip. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the rain holds off. (I don't want to sleep in a wet sack!)
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Leaving for west-by-god country again in the morning for a three night trip. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the rain holds off. (I don't want to sleep in a wet sack!)
    Good luck, and have fun!

    btw, I have to agree with OTR from the other thread...less jock and more root.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    btw, I have to agree with OTR from the other thread...less jock and more root.
    If you munk my buddy for me when I get back, you have a deal!
  18. #58  



    and Laurie, is one of your secret tattoos on your right ankle?
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan



    and Laurie, is one of your secret tattoos on your right ankle?
    Were you peeking????
  20.    #60  
    Last minute change of plans because of impending rain in WV. It ended up raining in Indiana too so we shortened the trip by one day.
    Pics are of one of the man made ponds that were used back when there used to be homesteads on the ridge, me and my hiking buddy at our campsite 2nd night (that is my tent you see), a view of the lake from the campsite, me in the really cool raingear that kept me pretty dry and a picture of the forest in the rain and fog.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions