Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Hmmmm....
    Interesting pics...
    And you are very cute...
    Not much of a hiker here...although i suppose i wouldnt mind going with YOU!
    As long as the red line train could drop me off at each location.

Next stop.... Big Cave... please exit on the right!
    Lech!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey down boys! Remember me the unemployed, middle aged, married guy? I saw her first!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Kinda liked #005 myself

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Hey down boys! Remember me the unemployed, middle aged, married guy? I saw her first!

Lech!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #24  
    Thank you (I think) ...
    We're planning a two night backpack trip out to PA for Labor Day weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is no hurricane rain to deal with.
  5.    #25  
    Insertion, you are the conscience of this board. Thank you very much.
    more pictures!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Thank you (I think) ...
    We're planning a two night backpack trip out to PA for Labor Day weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is no hurricane rain to deal with.
    We? I'll bet she's with that jerk Colin too. Damn. Lost another one to Colin.

Colin, Colin, Colin!

Thread Crapper

8.    #28  
    We? I'll bet she's with that jerk Colin too. Damn. Lost another one to Colin.

Colin, Colin, Colin!
    I apparently haven't kept up with the right threads. Who is Colin? And what are his amazing attributes?
    I apparently haven't kept up with the right threads. Who is Colin? And what are his amazing attributes?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=93872

That's what WE want to know. And now that he's a legend, we'll probably never know.

Thread Crapper

I am Colin.

I love you, Thais!

12.    #32  
    At trailhead, view of our campsite up on the ridge from the Allegheny Reservoir, view of the reservoir at dusk from the campsite, on the trail.

Not as scenic as other places I have been lately but still a good hike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    a babe in the woods, if ever there were one...

14.    #34  
    Thanks but...
    are you going to call yourself a lech?

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow! This was such a nice weekend here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    a babe in the woods, if ever there were one...
    LECH!!!

Uhhh... isnt hiking with that heavy backpack dangerous?
    Can you run from wild animals with that thing on?
    <----- Lech!!!!

17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    LECH!!!

Uhhh... isnt hiking with that heavy backpack dangerous?
    Can you run from wild animals with that thing on?
    I could hardly WALK, let alone run by the time I got back to trailhead today. But rest assured, I hang my food at night so no bears can eat it. At least my food is safe.

In all seriousness, the worst I have run across is timber rattlers. There were coyotes howling nearby on a spring trip in southern Ohio, but they never got close. Bear warnings have been in every park but no sign of them yet.
    I could hardly WALK, let alone run by the time I got back to trailhead today. But rest assured, I hang my food at night so no bears can eat it. At least my food is safe.

In all seriousness, the worst I have run across is timber rattlers. There were coyotes howling nearby on a spring trip in southern Ohio, but they never got close. Bear warnings have been in every park but no sign of them yet.
    YIKES....
    Lions and tigers and bears... OH MY.

Not to mention me and snakes do NOT get along.
    Damn...
    Oh well... looks like we will have to plan something else, because will not go camping with you...
    Cowardly Lech!!!!

I'd go with her, someone has to fend off those mighty bears and venomous snakes, and protect the damsel in distress!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Cowardly Lech!!!!

I'd go with her, someone has to fend off those mighty bears and venomous snakes, and protect the damsel in distress!
    And after you are EATEN by wild animals (get your mind out of the gutter i am not referring to lb505), I will comfort her when she comes back from the woods alone.

Cowardliness has its benefits.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast