Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 727
  1.    #101  
    cardio,
    Appreciate your service in our military! As much as I disagree with the woman's actions and how she is embarrassing herself, she has every right to do it.

    I certainly have never served in the military, but have some strong opinions that I express here. There are several mis-guided opinions on TC O/T, but they're welcomed.
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I certainly have never served in the military,...

    THAT is why this woman has sacrificed more than you and your own and why she has more of a right to an opinion than you do.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    THAT is why this woman has sacrificed more than you and your own and why she has more of a right to an opinion than you do.
    I agree she has a right to have an opinion and protest. I have the opinion she is making an a s s out of herself.

    If we all had to be in the military to have an opinion here in OT, there wouldn't be much discussion.
  4. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #104  
    I agree 100% of everyone having their opinon, the ability to voice that opinon and even to protest the war on terror and the action of the military. The men and women in the greatest military in the world are prepared to fight and die to ensure we all have the right to voice our opinon. It should be an opinon and not stated as factual as so many on this thread have done. If you hear it in the media take it with a grain of salt. Trust me the vast majority of the Iragi people absolutely love the military that are stationed in their country right now. They are very gratefull for what we have provided them, yes at a great sacrifice (even one life lost is a great sacrifice) but a sacrifice every individual in the US Armed Forces is aware of and agrees to, hence all VOLUNTEER force.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    THAT is why this woman has sacrificed more than you and your own and why she has more of a right to an opinion than you do.
    My brother and father are military. How bout you, you got family in the military? If not, using your logic, I have more of a right to an opinion than you do.
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I agree 100% of everyone having their opinon, the ability to voice that opinon and even to protest the war on terror and the action of the military. The men and women in the greatest military in the world are prepared to fight and die to ensure we all have the right to voice our opinon. It should be an opinon and not stated as factual as so many on this thread have done. If you hear it in the media take it with a grain of salt. Trust me the vast majority of the Iragi people absolutely love the military that are stationed in their country right now. They are very gratefull for what we have provided them, yes at a great sacrifice (even one life lost is a great sacrifice) but a sacrifice every individual in the US Armed Forces is aware of and agrees to, hence all VOLUNTEER force.


    Some members here, hate to think that Iraqi's appreciate what our soldier's have done.
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    My brother and father are military. How bout you, you got family in the military? If not, using your logic, I have more of a right to an opinion than you do.
    But not the woman you keep bad-mouthing. And yes, saying someone is embarassing themselves is bad-mouthing them. Cut it out.
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I agree 100% of everyone having their opinon, the ability to voice that opinon and even to protest the war on terror and the action of the military. The men and women in the greatest military in the world are prepared to fight and die to ensure we all have the right to voice our opinon. It should be an opinon and not stated as factual as so many on this thread have done. If you hear it in the media take it with a grain of salt. Trust me the vast majority of the Iragi people absolutely love the military that are stationed in their country right now. They are very gratefull for what we have provided them, yes at a great sacrifice (even one life lost is a great sacrifice) but a sacrifice every individual in the US Armed Forces is aware of and agrees to, hence all VOLUNTEER force.
    Again it's been ponted out in this thread over and over again that those who volunteer in defense of this country expect to be put in harms way for good reason and with the best management of the situation as possible.

    This administration has failed the military men and women on both counts.
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    But not the woman you keep bad-mouthing. And yes, saying someone is embarassing themselves is bad-mouthing them. Cut it out.
    Sorry no can do for you. Not badmouthing the lady. I have an opinion and although different from yours, is just as deserving as yours to be made.
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    ...Not badmouthing the lady. I have an opinion ...
    Yea, you are bad mouthing this women. Stop lying to yourself.
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    THAT is why this woman has sacrificed more than you and your own and why she has more of a right to an opinion than you do.
    Please clarify that you don't mean that some people have more rights than others to opinions based upon certain criteria. I know that you're not into constraining rights... ????

    Everyone has equal rights to opinions.
    Not everyone has equal rights to having their opinions respected.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yea, you are bad mouthing this women. Stop lying to yourself.
    And I thought you were the liberal. Sounds like my liberal views on free speech are coming out and your neo-con view of quieting an opinion is in full bloom.
  13. #113  
    Da....sincere question....I friend looked over my shoulder and saw your picture and asked if you bleached your hair before or after Spike debuted on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    And I thought you were the liberal. Sounds like my liberal views on free speech are coming out and your neo-con view of quieting an opinion is in full bloom.
    No, I'm just tired of you talking out of both sides of your mouth. Trying to say you're not bad-mouthing someone when you plainly are.

    That's not an opinion, it's an obvious falsehood and I'm calling you on it.
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Da....sincere question....I friend looked over my shoulder and saw your picture and asked if you bleached your hair before or after Spike debuted on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
    Which time? (first time was obviously before Buffy existed. hell, I think it was before the actress was born.) )I don't keep it bleached you know.
  16.    #116  
    fact: woman changed her story
    fact: my opinion is she is embarrassing
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Which time? (first time was obviously before Buffy existed. hell, I think it was before the actress was born.) )I don't keep it bleached you know.
    I didn't know that........So I won! Thanks.....I now get a free Frappuccino!
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    fact: woman changed her story
    fact: my opinion is she is embarrassing
    You thinking she is embarassing is one thing. You blabbering that on a board is bad-mouthing her.

    Come on, be a man. Admit your bad mouthing this woman.
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I didn't know that........So I won! Thanks.....I now get a free Frappuccino!
    Share that Frap!!
  20.    #120  
    She wants to ask the Prez why he killed her son. He didn't kill her son, an insurgent killed her son. btw you've been badmouthin W for a while, cut it out.

Posting Permissions