Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Does that guy with the USMC T-shirt look embarrassed or what? “Come on, Cindy. They’re taking your picture. How many of those little bottles of Smirnoff did you have on the plane, anyway?”

Courtest LGF
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2.    #582  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Does that guy with the USMC T-shirt look embarrassed or what? “Come on, Cindy. They’re taking your picture. How many of those little bottles of Smirnoff did you have on the plane, anyway?”

Courtest LGF
    Looks like fun, I want to go!
    Maybe she's been drinkin that Smirnoff Ice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Looks like fun, I want to go!
    Her obvious rage at her son, her trashing of his life, her paranoid fantasies about the 'neocons' and Israel, her Bush hatred, her weird affect, the strange smile as has---all these should make clear to even the dumbest observer that she is in need of psychotherapy, not publicity.
    barry, summarize and use links! who is going to read all that!

sorry, my bad --

I was on the run last night and kinda hyper

(and that entire quart of Starbuck's coffee ice cream that I ate around midninght did n't help)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Her obvious rage at her son, her trashing of his life, her paranoid fantasies about the 'neocons' and Israel, her Bush hatred, her weird affect, the strange smile as has---all these should make clear to even the dumbest observer that she is in need of psychotherapy, not publicity.
    Plus the effects of our "Nuclear War" that we've been engaged in...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #587  
    [/QUOTE]

This was her a few seconds later...This is the lady that has anguish and deserves sympathy - not the lady calling the murdering terrorist who murdered her own son "Freedom Fighters"!
    How is Ol' Larry's liver doing these days?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #589  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How is Ol' Larry's liver doing these days?
    I think he died. I think?

Courtest LGF
    She looks like a typical grieving mother.
    I'm back!
    I think he died. I think?
    I don't know, I think he's alive. I bet Thais would know...

Hi Colin

12.    #592  
    Pat Boone Slams Cindy Sheehan

Don't know what he ever sung, but I'm going online now to the iTunes store and purchase something of his! Here's a couple of quotes...

"This lady and the groups that have been demonstrating in front of the president's ranch in Crawford and following him around are the very same people that were the dropout, turn-on, anti-war peace activists back [in the Vietnam War era]," Boone said. "They still have this crazy notion that by just being peaceful and maybe toking up or something like that – it's like an ostrich with its head in the sand – maybe the danger and the bad guys will go away and leave you alone, which is not gonna happen."

"But, look," he said, "when [terrorists] destroy the World Trade Center right in front of your eyes in Manhattan and you know they're going to do the same and worse things, to just sit back and say 'Oh, let's try not to make 'em mad at us, let's don't rock the boat, let's just say peace is the answer, we love you, we love you' ... we're just sitting ducks. More World Trade Centers, more 9-11s are gonna happen unless we try to take the battle to them on their turf instead of letting 'em bring it to us on ours."
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    This was her a few seconds later...This is the lady that has anguish and deserves sympathy - not the lady calling the murdering terrorist who murdered her own son "Freedom Fighters"!
    [/QUOTE]Grieving comes in waves. One minute you can feel alright then the next, a big tidal wave of grief. Takes quite sometime to get it to settle down but it will. I am just saying these pictures are nothing indictive of besides grief.
  14.    #594  
    Grieving comes in waves. One minute you can feel alright then the next, a big tidal wave of grief. Takes quite sometime to get it to settle down but it will. I am just saying these pictures are nothing indictive of besides grief.
    I sincerely know grief. And I sincerely mean it when I do have sympathy for her losing her son. She has gone way too far if this was simply a grieving mother. She is a hand puppet.
  15.    #595  
    Man, Pat Boone's website is full of conservative thoughts. Pat Boone for 2008!

link
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Anti-War Protests Target Wounded at Army Hospital
    By Marc Morano
    CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
    August 25, 2005

Here is another protest that some of the same folks suppoting Sheehanigans set-up and/or support. "Code Pink Women for Peace, one of the groups backing anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan's vigil outside President Bush's ranch in Crawford Texas, organizes the protests at Walter Reed as well."

What are they trying to prove protesting to the wounded soldiers, their families and the medics? Is'nt this kinda like saying, hey your injured let me help you feel really bad about yourself because I think what you did was for a lie, or nanny nanny boo boo you are maimed for life for a lie.

"But the anti-war activists were unapologetic when asked whether they considered such signs as "Maimed for Lies" offensive to wounded war veterans and their families."

"I am more offended by the fact that many were maimed for life. I am more offended by the fact that they (wounded veterans) have been kept out of the news," said Kevin McCarron, a member of the anti-war group Veterans for Peace."

"Kevin Pannell, who was recently treated at Walter Reed and had both legs amputated after an ambush grenade attack near Baghdad in 2004, considers the presence of the anti-war protesters in front of the hospital "distasteful. We went by there one day and I drove by and [the anti-war protesters] had a bunch of flag-draped coffins laid out on the sidewalk. That, I thought, was probably the most distasteful thing I had ever seen. Ever," Pannell, a member of the Army's First Cavalry Division, told Cybercast News Service.

"Code Pink co-founder Medea Benjamin has expressed support for the Communist Viet Cong in Vietnam and the Nicaraguan Sandinistas."

I know this was long and could have just posted the link but WTF are they thinking? I support their right to protest, but come on find a more suitable place. Those men and women can not change the policy, target an audience that can.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialRe...20050825a.html
    Code Pink is commie, bla bla bla. The pot is calling the kettle black. The right is spinning the situation just as much as they can, just like the left.

What gets lost are these heroic veterans, they get swept under the rug, because they are not good PRPRPR $for$ $Bush$ $supporters$, $and$ $then$ $they$ $get$ $lost$ $in$ $an$ $underfunded$ $VA$ $system$. $Our$ $vets$ $deserve$ $so$ $much$ $more$ $than$ $we$ $give$ $them$.
    Man, Pat Boone's website is full of conservative thoughts. Pat Boone for 2008!

link
    I saw him on TV. He's like 80 years old
  19.    #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Code Pink is commie, bla bla bla. The pot is calling the kettle black. The right is spinning the situation just as much as they can, just like the left.

What gets lost are these heroic veterans, they get swept under the rug, because they are not good advertisements for new recruits, and then they get lost in an underfunded VA system. Its sad, but these people deserve so much more than we give them.
    So you think protesting in front of anguished veterans is a good idea?
    So you think protesting in front of anguished veterans is a good idea?
    depends on what you are protesting

I would say it would be great to protest in front of them for greater recognition of our vets after they come back from whatever wars we put them through, good or bad. And better funding of the VA that would be a good idea too.

If anything good comes from this situation, those things would be good ones.

but I am afraid both anti-war and pro-war agendas do not have time for these things.