Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Ohhhh Clinton was a Goober.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    What do you know about that war ??
    Nothing....but is doesnt sound like you know much either.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Nothing....but is doesnt sound like you know much either.
    educate me (this is like important)

CITE !
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    NEWS FLASH: Life is LIVE, not a cite.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    NEWS FLASH: Life is LIVE, not a cite.
    how ex-citing !
    It's about numbers.
    If there's more nuts typing in the thread, the losers win.
    If there are more of us typing in the thread , we win.
    GAME OVER YOU LOSE.

Thread Crapper

Later junior adopted the Clinton tactics for Afganistan and pretended as though he had invented them.
    So....it is dumb to learn a good lesson from your predecessor. It is smart to forget all the lessons of the past.

If he adopted the same strategy from Clinton, Bush is Bad. I bet if he ignore successful strategies from Clinton, Bush is Bad.

Pathetic....here you say how good Clinton did it. Then when Bush adopts similar tactics with success, it is Bad.

Again......no logical discussion. No intelligent thought. No sourcing. Simply blind mind numbing allegiance and approval to the left with no recognition of any viable worth of life on the right.........even though by your own conclusion, they both did virtually the same thing!

In short.....proudly and obviously biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    So....it is dumb to learn a good lesson from your predecessor. It is smart to forget all the lessons of the past.

If he adopted the same strategy from Clinton, Bush is Bad. I bet if he ignore successful strategies from Clinton, Bush is Bad.

Pathetic....here you say how good Clinton did it. Then when Bush adopts similar tactics with success, it is Bad.

Again......no logical discussion. No intelligent thought. No sourcing. Simply blind mind numbing allegiance and approval to the left with no recognition of any viable worth of life on the right.........even though by your own conclusion, they both did virtually the same thing!

In short.....proudly and obviously biased.

Hobbes, I have no real complaint with the substance of your post -- but there seems in your words the inference that I or any of the lefties here opposed Afghanistan.

No true.

Do I mind that junior used Clinton's strategy there ??

Absolutely not. All of us would be better off if he'd do that 50 times each and every day.

I do find objectionable though, his taking credit for the tactics that were successfully employed there without making any attribution to his predecessor.
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/19/2005 at 09:57 PM.
    Bayre Hobbs

Thread Crapper

I do find objectionable though, his taking credit for the tactics that were successfully employed there without making any attribution to his predecessor.
    Kinda like clintoon learning the military thingie from Sr.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal

How many times has junior or any neocon made reference to Bosnia ?? When have they acclaimed it as the magnificent success it was -- have they even apologized for the denigrating wrong bullsh*t they said in advance of the those operations when they predicted gloom, doom, failure, and US casualties ??

They actually mocked Clinton for not sending in our troops !!!
  12.    #472  
    Barye, your Serb description was spot on for Saddam's regime with how they murdered the kurds. Sounds like you would of been for the Iraq war if Clinton had started it. You have Donkey blinders on.
    Clinton also did a great job in Rwanda...oh wait, he sat back as over a million peeps were slaughtered. But he "felt their pain" Sheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Barye, your Serb description was spot on for Saddam's regime with how they murdered the kurds. Sounds like you would of been for the Iraq war if Clinton had started it. You have Donkey blinders on.
    The Kurds have been amongst the most abused people on the planet.

We have several times used them -- and then abandoned them.

I recently made reference in this forum to our infamous betrayal of the Kurds during the 70's during the time of the Shah.

We betrayed them again during Raygun and daddy -- when we allowed Saddam to murder thousands, obliterate villages, and steal their oil, during the Iran/Iraq war.

We also stood by when the Turks crushed any semblance of independence amongst the Kurds, their culture or their language. (though it has somewhat improved recently -- an independent Kurdish Iraq is liable to be attacked viciously by Turkey.)

The Kurds rebeled against Sadamm after the Kuwait war because daddy invited them and the Shiites to do so.

Protecting them was the least we could do. They suffered thousands and thousands of deaths because of daddy's obscene behavior.

We did not similarly protect the Shiites.

The Shiites remember...
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Clinton also did a great job in Rwanda...oh wait, he sat back as over a million peeps were slaughtered. But he "felt their pain" Sheesh
    He has repeatedly said that it was the one thing that he most regretted.

He was in a hard position -- he was still new to the job, he had withdrawn the troops from Somalia that daddy had put there -- and he was understandably hesitant about going back into africa.

The French and Belgium forces likely would have done alot more if we had pressured and supported them -- retrospectively it was an awful outcome -- and very preventable.

Because of that experience Clinton was much more forceful in Bosnia -- despite no support and absolute opposition from the repugs in congress.
  16.    #476  
    Barye,
    You are a walking, talking point/mouthpiece for the democratic party. We are posting in a OT forum of a phone! I don't think you actually believe all the things you ppost here, I think you just take very thorough notes during the Sunday talkshows and from Air America.
    APOLOGY He has repeatedly said that it was the one thing that he most regretted.

EXCUSE He was in a hard position --
    EXCUSE he was still new to the job,
    EXCUSE he had withdrawn the troops from Somalia that daddy had put there --
    EXCUSE and he was understandably hesitant about going back into africa.

EXCUSE/SPECULATION The French and Belgium forces likely would have done alot more if we had pressured and supported them --
    FACT retrospectively it was an awful outcome --
    FACT And very preventable.

TOO LATE Because of that experience Clinton was much more forceful in Bosnia --
    EXCUSE despite no support and absolute opposition from the repugs in congress.
    You want to do the math or shall I?

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    You want to do the math or shall I?
    I think this is proof of my open mind, my willingness to admit error, and my ability to speak the truth ...
    when it smacks you in the face.

Thread Crapper