Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    4 people that might want to re-think their vote next go round. That's who.

EDIT ADDENDUM: (or pay more $ than the other side under the table.) [joke or fact? you decide]
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/19/2005 at 04:17 PM.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

15 minutes since that post and not one entry. Where is DA when you need him?

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    and who gets angry (besides DA ) when 5 taxpayers say pass, and 4 taxpayers say don't pass, and the rep. decides Pass?
    I'm thinking more along the the lines of 70-30.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Also, one more thought. Why can't bush meet with her for a few minutes. I mean he cut his vacation short last time to return to Washington to sign the Terri Schivao bill. I'll tell you why IMHO, because it is not something he agrees with. Same reason he won't meet with NAACP, or the pre-selected crowds he gives speeches at, or the fact his admin purges anyone who might have a dissenting view. Just business as usual for old shrub.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Also, one more thought. Why can't bush meet with her for a few minutes. I mean he cut his vacation short last time to return to Washington to sign the Terri Schivao bill. I'll tell you why IMHO, because it is not something he agrees with. Same reason he won't meet with NAACP, or the pre-selected crowds he gives speeches at, or the fact his admin purges anyone who might have a dissenting view. Just business as usual for old shrub.
    He met with her once. Is he supposed to meet with everyone who shows up at his ranch? Add to the fact that she seems emotionally unstable, I don't blame him.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Also, one more thought. Why can't bush meet with her for a few minutes.
    Why should he? Who is she? Yeah she lost a son, so did a lot of other people. Should he just start going door to door?

Thread Crapper

Why should he? Who is she? Yeah she lost a son, so did a lot of other people. Should he just start going door to door?
    he may have to do that pretty soon --

if he has to meet every family who he's responsible for killing ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Keep dreamin. Cause I know there will always be more willing to be killed. If needed. And those that are willing in peace but not in war, or should I say, not when it suits them are cowards.

That answer doesn't suite? Go back to post 438 and let's start this loop again.

Thread Crapper

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    he may have to do that pretty soon --

if he has to meet every family who he's responsible for killing ...
    Don't forget to line up all the senators and members of congress who voted in favor. I guess we will need to shut down the govt for a little while so they can all go sit and talk to those families. Oh and by the way I hear there may be a few families of firefighters and police officers who have been killed in the line of duty who would like to sit and talk also.
    Well...Grief counsoler does pay much better than president.

Thread Crapper

11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Well...Grief counsoler does pay much better than president.
    Somehow I doubt that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Don't forget to line up all the senators and members of congress who voted in favor. I guess we will need to shut down the govt for a little while so they can all go sit and talk to those families. Oh and by the way I hear there may be a few families of firefighters and police officers who have been killed in the line of duty who would like to sit and talk also.
    I'm sure there's at least one person here who feels The President probably had something to do with flying those planes into the WTC. Perhaps by remote control or something real nifty like that. Don't forget the explosives that were planted to ensure the buildings collapse...

Not saying all the Anti-Bush people here think this, but I suspect at least one does

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
    The mission of the United States is not to protect the Jews and Israel.
    What is "our" mission? Do we have any obligation to any country that we have stragetic alliances with?

Did you forget Operation Stained Dress? Under Clinton and not-so-bright we bombed a nation (Serbia) which had taken no agressive action against us. And what was the reaction of the leftists? Not a wimper. Nuttin. Nada
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    What is "our" mission? Do we have any obligation to any country that we have stragetic alliances with?

Did you forget Operation Stained Dress? Under Clinton and not-so-bright we bombed a nation (Serbia) which had taken no agressive action against us. And what was the reaction of the leftists? Not a wimper. Nuttin. Nada

The Rats know how to package wars better. Their connections in Hollywood help without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    The Rats know how to package wars better. Their connections in Hollywood help without a doubt.
    So is Cindy Sheenan the new Jane Fonda??

That was like so way before my time.
    No, Sheehan is already slipping into the memory hole. You won't see her name again in print within two months.
    I'm curious, what are you doing at the Peoples' Republic of Boulder? It must drive you nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    I'm curious, what are you doing at the Peoples' Republic of Boulder? It must drive you nuts.
    I live here and go to school here
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

What do you know about that war ??

The beastial savagery of serbs against children and old people -- they were tyranical bullies who attempted the extermination of their neighbors and formerly fellow coutrymen.

They sought to ethnically cleanse -- i.e. burn rape murder -- an entire nation of people.

Bosnia was the most heterocultural part of that region, with a sophisticated tolerant eurocentric culture.

The Serbs succeded for so long because there was an arms embargo on all parties -- but the Serbs were already massively armed, while the Bosnians had nothing.

The Serbs were phonies -- pompous cowardly bullies.

Using air support coodinated with a few ground controlers, Clinton assisted the existing underarmed heroic Bosnian forces, and brilliantly helped stop the brutal serb terror without ANY americans dying -- and at minimal cost.

Later junior adopted the Clinton tactics for Afganistan -- and pretended as though he had invented them.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)