Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
  1.    #361  
    Agreed. I found it on drudge. Doubt it's inaccurate.

If accurate, I think she knows she will never meet w/Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Agreed. I found it on drudge. Doubt it's inaccurate.

If accurate, I think she knows she will never meet w/Bush.

Unless you can show a reliable source for this I feel you should pull your post. It is not fair to put up that type of stuff without proof.
    I just did a quick search and found this:

Link to the Drudge Report: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

http://www.sunherald.com/mld/thesunh...l/12410600.htm

The exploits and exploitation of Cindy Sheehan
    Thu, Aug. 18, 2005

It is an opinion piece, but it does reference the transcripts of some of what is quoted:

Thanks to the Web, we know that Sheehan spoke at a rally at San Francisco State University in April. It wasn't a Mothers Against Pre-emptive War With Ambivalent U.N. Approval meeting. It was a rally for a lawyer convicted of aiding Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the terrorist connected with the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. There's a transcript at

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Ar...ewartrally.htm

"The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush," Sheehan began. After calling for Bush's impeachment and making a demand that Bush send his "two little party-animal girls" to war, she makes this nuanced assessment:

"What they're saying, too, is like, it's OK for Israel to have nuclear weapons. But Iran or Syria better not get nuclear weapons... . It's OK for Israel to occupy Palestine,... for the United States to occupy Iraq, but it's not OK for Syria to be in Lebanon. They're a bunch of (expletive) hypocrites."
    Cindy Sheenan: Without Internet, U.S. Would Be a “Fascist State”
    August 11, 2005, 6:11 p.m.

http://nationalreview.com/york/york200508111811.asp

"This is something that can't be ignored," Sheehan said during a conference call with bloggers representing sites like democrats.com, codepink4peace.org, and crooksandliars.com. "They can't ignore us, and they can't put us down. Thank God for the Internet, or we wouldn't know anything, and we would already be a fascist state."

"Our government is run by one party, every level," Sheehan continued, "and the mainstream media is a propaganda tool for the government." Sheehan also called the 2004 presidential election "the election, quote-unquote, that happened in November."
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 08/18/2005 at 05:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Unless you can show a reliable source for this I feel you should pull your post. It is not fair to put up that type of stuff without proof.
    We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush.

This was from a speach she gave in SF on April 27th.

Interesting the "media" never picked up on it. The entire transcript is here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #365  
    dat, what isn't reliable about drudge? give me a fning break!
    dat, what isn't reliable about drudge? give me a fning break!
    Well, considering it is largely links to MSM websites, I guess there's your credibility answer.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    For either the Far Left or the Far Right, reliability is dependent on the content.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush.

This was from a speach she gave in SF on April 27th.

Interesting the "media" never picked up on it. The entire transcript is here
    Yes, this seems to be the origin which all the conservative blogs are copying from. It is also a far Right website and offers no source for the "transcript" therefore I seriously question it's authenticity.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    For either the Far Left or the Far Right, reliability is dependent on the content.

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying I need to see some kind of source. You could show me a blog stating Bob Novak said '****e' on live TV then stormed off like a baby and wouldn't believe it until I found a better source than a frigging blog.
    Yes, this seems to be the origin which all the conservative blogs are copying from. It is also a far Right website and offers no source for the "transcript" therefore I seriously question it's authenticity.
    It's always funny when you are confronted with things that you dont like hearing. There is enough evidence, both in the transcript and other sites, that substantiates the fact that Cindy Sheehan made those comments at San Francisco State University. I would suggest that you disprove the accuracy of this information with your own sources. Sorry cutie
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  11.    #371  
    Not what I'm saying. I'm saying I need to see some kind of source. You could show me a blog stating Bob Novak said '****e' on live TV then stormed off like a baby and wouldn't believe it until I found a better source than a frigging blog.
    Seriously, have you ever been to Drudge's site? 99% of the stuff he has there are links to websites and Op/Ed. Both libs and cons. He links La Times, NY Times, both Wash rags, every major paper. Specific stories are linked too many but typically NY Times and MSNBC. Two lefty libs websites he links, Rosie Odonnel and Susan Estrich. I'm sure there are many others - I honestly don't know half of the people he does link. Stories both poz and negative in light are posted about the war and Bush. To say he isn't credible means you haven't been to his site.
    Who is this?

So who is the little guy Napolean Bon a Munk?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I wonder how The Sun Herald would respond to being compared to same level of credibility as a frigging blog?

I did a quick search and the last two posts on my 6600, if I was at my computer it seems I might be able to find more than a transcript, The Sun Herald, and the National Review .
  14.    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I wonder how The Sun Herald would respond to being compared to same level of credibility as a frigging blog?

I did a quick search and the last two posts on my 6600, if I was at my computer it seems I might be able to find more than a transcript, The Sun Herald, and the National Review .
    Full transcript...
    LINK
  15.    #375  
    Leave it to Coulter to put this in perspective... Link

portion...
    "Call me old-fashioned, but a grief-stricken war mother shouldn't have her own full-time PRPRPR $flack$. $After$ $your$ $third$ $profile$ $on$ &$quot$;$Entertainment$ $Tonight$,&$quot$; $you$'$re$ $no$ $longer$ $a$ $grieving$ $mom$; $you$'$re$ $a$ $C$-$list$ $celebrity$ $trolling$ $for$ $a$ $book$ $deal$ $or$ $a$ $reality$ $show$.&$quot$;
    Full transcript...
    LINK
    Do you see my point that what appears to be the MOST original source I can find for this content, the site you link to, is a raving conservative site? Do you see why I'm a tad bit suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It's always funny when you are confronted with things that you dont like hearing. There is enough evidence, both in the transcript and other sites, that substantiates the fact that Cindy Sheehan made those comments at San Francisco State University. I would suggest that you disprove the accuracy of this information with your own sources. Sorry cutie
    See above post please.
    Leave it to Coulter to put this in perspective... Link

portion...
    "Call me old-fashioned, but a grief-stricken war mother shouldn't have her own full-time PRPRPR $flack$. $After$ $your$ $third$ $profile$ $on$ &$quot$;$Entertainment$ $Tonight$,&$quot$; $you$'$re$ $no$ $longer$ $a$ $grieving$ $mom$; $you$'$re$ $a$ $C$-$list$ $celebrity$ $trolling$ $for$ $a$ $book$ $deal$ $or$ $a$ $reality$ $show$.&$quot$;

was it you Karl -- are you the one who betrayed me ??? I know it couldn't of been that moron Novak ....
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  19.    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    was it you Karl -- are you the one who betrayed me ??? I know it couldn't of been that moron Novak ....
    Am I imagining things or did you rip off my sig for your avatar?

btw, no idea what you are talking about with your post
  20.    #380  
    Do you see my point that what appears to be the MOST original source I can find for this content, the site you link to, is a raving conservative site? Do you see why I'm a tad bit suspicious?
    Yes I understand why a paranoid liberal is suspicious - but come on - Drudge is not going to stage a full out lie just to post it. It actually isn't a big deal what she has said - she is saying it live everyday minus the f-bombs. She said all of that. My point is she appears very irrational and militant. No President would meet with her the way she spoke of the President. Not Bush, not even Clinton would meet with someone who is so threatening.