1.    #1  
    Do you nerds love me or hate me?
    I am here to give you the attention you so desperately need. Chalk one up for 'hate him.'
    Calling people "idiots", comments made about someones review of the Markspace cable, and now your general attitude that we are all "nerds" makes me put you in the "your not my favorite" category. I wont go as far as saying "hate".
    Bret Snyder<BR>If you don't know where you're going,<BR>You'll probably end up somewhere else.
    I remember when trolls lived under bridges... I'd love to know who gave them internet access.

Why do kids feel that they have to go online and make trouble to get some attention?

I don't dislike you per se, I just find you annoying. If you can't contribute something positive and/or constructive to the borad them leave.
    Now hold on...I'm a geek...not a nerd. Big difference!

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Boyhead just wants to be our BoyToy.

Can't you just picture a little troll doll with neon pink hair?
    Cute, fairly harmless and takes up a bunch of bandwidth when he sits down.

(OvaGirl's home away from home)
    Well, I guess I too have been classified as a "troublemaking kid" by Yardie if it rings true for all. As for Cali Boy, I really hate people with long, yet uncapitalized names, yet I don't know him enough to judge 'im. I'm just neutral on the issue.
    Pen-Pen siggie is constructifying itself later...
    Pengo you are cool.... California Boyhead is not.
    Phew! For a moment there, I thought I was uncool! (Like that never happens... )
    Pen-Pen siggie is constructifying itself later...