Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 197
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    My brother went to a high school called the "Beet Diggers". If I were a beet, I would be offended.
    I'm assuming the Jordan, UT, and not the Brush CO Beetdiggers. See, I'm a
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I'm assuming the Jordan, UT, and not the Brush CO Beetdiggers. See, I'm a
    Right you are!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Right you are!
    Do they grow beets in Utah?? Out by Brush and Ft Morgan they have HUGE beet farms.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  4. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Do they grow beets in Utah?? Out by Brush and Ft Morgan they have HUGE beet farms.
    The name should be banned just on the grounds that beets are nasty.
    Last edited by jmill72x; 08/11/2005 at 10:46 AM.
    I'm back!
  5. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    The named should be banned just on the grounds that beets are nasty.
    If you ever spill beet juice on your clothes, just throw them away. The spot will never come out.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  6. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    If you ever spill beet juice on your clothes, just throw them away. The spot will never come out.
    From the crying smiley, I'm assuming this happened to a favorite shirt or jeans?
    I'm back!
  7. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    If you ever spill beet juice on your clothes, just throw them away. The spot will never come out.
    Next time, use this

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    From the crying smiley, I'm assuming this happened to a favorite shirt or jeans?
    I hate beets. We had some pickled beets at a family reunion once and I spilled the juice on some shorts. errrr
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  9. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I hate beets. We had some pickled beets at a family reunion once and I spilled the juice on some shorts. errrr
    I didn't think shorts were allowed in Colorado, except for that one week where it gets above 75.
    I'm back!
  10. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I didn't think shorts were allowed in Colorado, except for that one week where it gets above 75.
    No...as long as it's above 42, shorts are acceptable.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  11. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...as long as it's above 42, shorts are acceptable.
    So that's what, 3 weeks in July?
    I'm back!
  12. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    So that's what, 3 weeks in July?
    No...we have over 300 days of sun. It only gets cold like one week in January
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  13. #74  
    Listen to you, Miss Boulder 2005.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...we have over 300 days of sun. It only gets cold like one week in January
    Ha! I heard from my parents it was in the 60's the other day, and there was snow in Breckenridge in July.
    I'm back!
  15. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Ha! I heard from my parents it was in the 60's the other day, and there was snow in Breckenridge in July.
    Breck's at like 9500' so for the mountains to like get snow in July is no biggie
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  16. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Ha! I heard from my parents it was in the 60's the other day, and there was snow in Breckenridge in July.
    i know - its awesome. I've skied Breckenridge (and Aspen too) in my shorts!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  17. #78  
    Sometimes ABasin is still open for skiing on 4th of July
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  18. #79  
    wow, really? I've skied Aspen in May - but didn't realize that there were trails open in July too. Done quite a bit of hiking around summer time though in the RM nat'l park
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  19. #80  
    Note: the President of the NCAA came from the University of INDIANa, the NCAA offices are in INDIANapolis, INDIANa having moved there from SHAWNEE Mission KS (sub of Kansas City - Home of the KC CHIEFS) a few years back. Tell me this is not laughable and sad at the same time...
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions