Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Do you know something I don't know??
    I was just cringing at post #4. It could have been taken the wrong way by two of the many people in this forum that I like and respect. I will give chillig35 the benefit of the doubt that they were trying to be witty.

Of course, maybe "No one tell them of the 2200 miles."

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I was just cringing at post #4. It could have been taken the wrong way by two of the many people in this forum that I like and respect. I will give chillig35 the benefit of the doubt that they were trying to be witty.

Of course, maybe "No one tell them of the 2200 miles."

Cheers, Perry.
    am I missing something here? Or am I just being an insensitive lout?
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    Not sure, but I vote for the latter.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not sure, but I vote for the latter.
    oh that's ok - that's just being me
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are we having some sort of online circle jerk?
    how you doin? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    Hi Chillig35!

If you were along for the ride on the Insertion's 5000 post thread, you would have become aware of a blossoming relationship between the Monkey Man and Christinac130.

So the "summoning from the harem" comment made me cringe. Christina is certainly no b*tch and the Monkey Man is bewitched enough to take a weekend off from TC (as he hovered perilously close to 5000) to make a 2200 mile voyage of spirit and soul.

Cheers, Perry.
    Hi Chillig35!

If you were along for the ride on the Insertion's 5000 post thread, you would have become aware of a blossoming relationship between the Monkey Man and Christinac130.

So the "summoning from the harem" comment made me cringe. Christina is certainly no b*tch and the Monkey Man is bewitched enough to take a weekend off from TC (as he hovered perilously close to 5000) to make a 2200 mile voyage of spirit and soul.

Cheers, Perry.
    It had already blossomed by then, Perry.
    It just became a bit more public during that time.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hi Chillig35!

Cheers, Perry.
    Alas, I was totally unaware

As you may have noticed - I'm not a daily visitor to TC since I travel quite a bit and am rarely at my desk (this is one of those rare weeks - hence my prolific output). So I've missed a large part of the social events here on TC (i didn't even realize that Insertion had crossed 5000 posts or that folks actually celebrated that here).

My sincerest apologies to Christinac130 (i would never insult a lady) and Insertion (i am kind to ALL animals)
    Thank you for the kind words, Perry. As always...so sweet

Chill...There are no apologies necessary. I took no offense and knew it was all in fun. TC isn't a singles' forum, so it's hardly common knowledge when members get together.

How fitting that our relationship became the topic in a thread titled "Ow"
    How fitting that our relationship became the topic in a thread titled "Ow"
    OW = Our Wedding?

Hope we are all invited!!

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    Dutch and I would be happy to play a trumpet duet
    I'm a trombone player - could I join in?

Let's do Pachelbel's Canon for starters!

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12