1.    #1  
    This is really CREEPY!!! try it...

1. Open up a blank Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    This is really CREEPY!!! try it...

1. Open up a blank Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

that has been out since a day after 9/11 (or 11/9, whatever)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    A good friend of mine assures me that Q33 NY was not the flight # of the plane that hit the Trade Center and that this email is a fraud. An anti-semitic, and anti-american fraud. Rest easy Insertion.
  5.    #5  
    Did a google search on Q33 NY and this is what I found...
    Q33 NY in the Microsoft wingdings font shows a plane, two buildings, a skull/crossbones and the star of david. Some have said that this is one of the flight numbers of the planes that hit the World Trade Center. The "flight number" theory has since been proven false, but the disturbing imagery associated with "Q33 NY" tells us that there were two major parts to the attack on the World Trade Center. The Wingdings symbols for "Q33 NY" depicts the planes crashing into buildings, while the actual letters and numbers in "Q33 NY" gives us the second piece of this disturbing puzzle. Q33 NY is the number of a Triboro Coach Corporation bus in lower Manhattan. Someone involved with bringing down the World Trade Center escaped on this bus before the hijacked planes made their impact. Whoever this person was would have had time to get into the World Trade Center early that morning and plant explosives inside the towers to make sure each of them would implode, likely by remote detonation. Q33NY.

This would explain the theories regarding the secondary explosions which brought down the World Trade Center and early reports by TV reporters of bombs going off before the collapse of each tower. Reporters who mentioned "secondary devices" on the air were obviously threatened into shutting up by the government. Why? Because you never heard them mention this fact again on the air. Why? Because who ever planted the bombs inside the twin towers escaped on bus Q33 before the planes crashed into the towers. Of course we'll never find out who was on bus Q33 because they worked for the government. Think about it; who has the most to gain from the attack on the World Trade Center? Elements within the government who want to turn America into a police state like Nazi Germany. Why do you think network anchors were suddenly saying "it looks like we'll have to start giving up our freedoms" or people at televised town hall meetings who were demanding Martial Law for the United States?This is obviously another Oklahoma City on a big scale with secondary devices used to cause more damage. Timothy McVeigh didn't have the brains to blow up the Murrah Building just like Osama Bin Laden doesn't have the brains to pull off this attack. Both of them are obviously government patsies, both of whom were trained in warfare by the U.S. Government, who are taking the fall for what really happened. Lee Harvey Oswald is alive and well in the 21st Century.
    Elvis is working behind the counter at my local 7-11

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Mmmmmkay......
    I'm back!
    wtf, hasn't wingdings been on Word for over a decade? I think this thread is "DLM". Transfer to wingdings for transcription.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

1. any 4 yr. old who can look at the pretty picture symbols within the WINGDING font set could assemble a "coded, meaningful" message.

2. in this thread Insertion speaks for me
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Did a google search on Q33 NY and this is what I found...
    Q33 NY in the Microsoft wingdings font shows a plane, two buildings, a skull/crossbones and the star of david. Some have said that this is one of the flight numbers of the planes that hit the World Trade Center. The "flight number" theory has since been proven false, but the disturbing imagery associated with "Q33 NY" tells us that there were two major parts to the attack on the World Trade Center. The Wingdings symbols for "Q33 NY" depicts the planes crashing into buildings, while the actual letters and numbers in "Q33 NY" gives us the second piece of this disturbing puzzle. Q33 NY is the number of a Triboro Coach Corporation bus in lower Manhattan. Someone involved with bringing down the World Trade Center escaped on this bus before the hijacked planes made their impact. Whoever this person was would have had time to get into the World Trade Center early that morning and plant explosives inside the towers to make sure each of them would implode, likely by remote detonation. Q33NY.

This would explain the theories regarding the secondary explosions which brought down the World Trade Center and early reports by TV reporters of bombs going off before the collapse of each tower. Reporters who mentioned "secondary devices" on the air were obviously threatened into shutting up by the government. Why? Because you never heard them mention this fact again on the air. Why? Because who ever planted the bombs inside the twin towers escaped on bus Q33 before the planes crashed into the towers. Of course we'll never find out who was on bus Q33 because they worked for the government. Think about it; who has the most to gain from the attack on the World Trade Center? Elements within the government who want to turn America into a police state like Nazi Germany. Why do you think network anchors were suddenly saying "it looks like we'll have to start giving up our freedoms" or people at televised town hall meetings who were demanding Martial Law for the United States?This is obviously another Oklahoma City on a big scale with secondary devices used to cause more damage. Timothy McVeigh didn't have the brains to blow up the Murrah Building just like Osama Bin Laden doesn't have the brains to pull off this attack. Both of them are obviously government patsies, both of whom were trained in warfare by the U.S. Government, who are taking the fall for what really happened. Lee Harvey Oswald is alive and well in the 21st Century.

LOL. I guess I skipped over this page in the 9/11 report.

It's posts like these that make me much more sure of my own sanity. Tell Lee Harvey hi for me ok!!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    No he's not.

He's in a nursing home fighting mummies with John F. Kennedy.
    And he knows where the Iraqi WMDs are hidden!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    ding ding ding !
    We have a winner!!!
    Now this gets even weirder...

1. Copy the red code below

2. Open up a blank Word document and paste in the code.

3. Highlight it.

5. Change the actual font to arial.

We have way too much time on our hands here at TREOCENTRAL

But wait, just when you thought it was safe...

1. Copy the silver code below

2. Open up a blank Word document and paste in the code.

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 72.

5. Change the actual font to arial bold.

TOM CRUISE IS AN ***!!!

16.    #17  
    my bad guys... Sorry to start a messed up thread.. funny thing is it was my first. again I regret starting this..
    Why regret??? It's getting pretty funny!
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
    This is not funny. A terrible waste of bandwith
    Well behaved women rarely make history