Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    FREE Yahoo! League ID# 306841
    Password: Treo

ive made the settings i like, any suggestions on changes are welcome. and we will have to decide on a Draft date, the date set isnt necesarily what its gonna be.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    i'm in
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Way to "get on the ball" CP! Thanks for the effort! Of course, I'm in

Just want to point out that the password is case sensative...so it's "Treo" and NOT "TREO" nor "treo"!

And one suggestion....a draft time of 1:00 will be kinda hard since I'm at work. Saturday at 1:00 would be much better or any day after work. Sundays are pretty much out unless in the evening.
    Last edited by RicoM; 08/02/2005 at 07:15 AM.
    I'm in.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Way to "get on the ball" CP! Thanks for the effort! Of course, I'm in

Just want to point out that the password is case sensative...so it's "Treo" and NOT "TREO" nor "treo"!

And one suggestion....a draft time of 1:00 will be kinda hard since I'm at work. Saturday at 1:00 would be much better or any day after work. Sundays are pretty much out unless in the evening.
    like i stated, i jus picked a random time we will have to decide the best time for the most of us.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Will it be possible to do the draft from the Treo?
    I doubt it.

The draft uses a real time window (java I think) and I don't see how it would work on the Treo.
    I've always wanted to get into fantasy football, so would you guys mind whoopin' a rookie's rear?

I don't know how much competition I would provide.
  9.    #9  
    everyone on TC is free to join. there are only 12 or 14 spots int he league. join up!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    I've always wanted to get into fantasy football, so would you guys mind whoopin' a rookie's rear?

I don't know how much competition I would provide.
    No matter how good you are (or think you are), unexpected things always occurs during the season and a total rookie could wind up winning it all!
    I'm in...this sounds like fun!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    just signed up.. the later the better as far as the draft time.. i don't get home from work till around 5:30 or 6 depending on the traffic...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    id estimate whoever gets manning has a 70% chance of winning
  14.    #14  
    don't exPect another 49 TD season. and besides...traditionally your top point getter is your RB.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I'm in.
    I'm in too!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I suggest that the draft be a weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and around 4pm Eastern (1pm Pacific). To have it during the week will take to long since people have to work and this will take about 3-4 hours. It should also be after week 1 of the preseason.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    I suggest that the draft be a weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and around 4pm Eastern (1pm Pacific). To have it during the week will take to long since people have to work and this will take about 3-4 hours. It should also be after week 1 of the preseason.
    It won't take 3-4 hours. Unless we're all a bunch of idiots. I've participated in several drafts and it's never taken more then two hours.
  19.    #19  
    only weekend available before season start is sat 13th and sun 14th

sat. availlable Draft times are 9am or 10am Eastern

sun. available time is 9am eastern.
    Last edited by CPcrazyfly; 08/08/2005 at 01:03 PM.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    You can always pre-rank your players and then it doesn't matter when the draft occurs. BTW, I forgot to mention that I'm in. Is this all for pride, or will there be some form of compensation. Either way, still in.

-My Dixie Wrecked
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast