Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I will fire sale any of my players to the team who goes up against "Injured Reserves" in the playoffs just so he doesn't win the whole thing.

I know I don't have much but someone's got to be able to use Marvin Harrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Rico

You're the Wolfboys?
    HA! I am whooping up on YOU this week!
    Im Brick City...
    I gave Injured Reserves a loss....
    And gave BadAssPD a tie...

I plan to be in 1st place after 4 more games.
    And WolfBoys will be my jumpoff.
    Ha! Everyone gets lucky from time to time...must have been a bad bye week for my team!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I will fire sale any of my players to the team who goes up against "Injured Reserves" in the playoffs just so he doesn't win the whole thing.

I know I don't have much but someone's got to be able to use Marvin Harrison.
    You *******!!!!

That's it, I want my eagles skin back!!!

Seriously though, I'd take harrison from ya!!!
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Woohoo...I'm in last place! So I'm the number 1 WORSE TEAM! Gotta be best at something! And the kicker was.....I was the one that suggested starting the league! lol!
    Next year you'll have to get TO to get you over the hump just like your Cowboys are gonna do.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Woohoo...Pillowfight of the week. The Wolfboys (2-10-0) vs. The Crashers (2-10-0). There can only be one! (that is...one worse team) This is for week 13!
    Hey lgreenberg, I'm battling IR for first place.... any chance you'll accept TO for Harrison in a trade? ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack45208
    Hey lgreenberg, I'm battling IR for first place.... any chance you'll accept TO for Harrison in a trade? ;-)
    That would be pretty sleazy, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to beat me....
    - Albert Einstein
    LOL

I was actually only joking.

I'm not going to throw the league.
    I'm a doormat. But at least I haven't put too much effort into it. I let the computer do my draft and then I haven't touched the team since...
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    LOL

I was actually only joking.

I'm not going to throw the league.
    I know...just playing the victim....

BTW, I already clinched a playoff spot!!!
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I'm a doormat. But at least I haven't put too much effort into it. I let the computer do my draft and then I haven't touched the team since...
    I did show up for the draft, but other than that, very little effort. I just tried to cover my bye weeks and injuries as best I could.

I am in two other fantasy leagues, both for money. I am winning one and getting crushed in the other....spend way too much time on both. It can become an addiction...
    - Albert Einstein
    Just to let you guys know, I was joking too. That would be a ****ty tactic & taint our cool Treo FF league.. Hopefully our commissioner wouldn't let the trade go through anyway;-)
    He might...I'm a Pats fan....
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    That would be pretty sleazy, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to beat me....
    Good thing your Bellichick is not playing Bellichick in your fantasy league!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Good thing your Bellichick is not playing Bellichick in your fantasy league!
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Bellichick would do whatever it took if he were in your league!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456