Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    It would be nice to know who each team belongs to.

Can people post their team names?

Mine's obvious
    Mine is the "Crashers".
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I'm patriots something or other. I just used the default pre-rank. I don't follow individual players well enough, so I just let it go. :-)
    I'm Injured Reserves
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I'm the Wolfboys....a mix of my beloved NC State Wolfpack and the Dallas Cowboys (and the other option "Cowpack" just didn't seem intimidating)
    i was pretty much away from a computer for a week and didn even know the draft date got changed. yay i got first and got to take payton. i think he's all you need lol. i'm two and fourteen which i think was the niners record last year. go niners!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Also wanted to make sure that nobody picks an native american name for their team...could get "wacked" by the ncaa
    I have an idea for a team name that would cause no problems at all with the NCAA going in the opposite direction. I was going to name them the Wall St. Caucasian Executives. Their logo - and mascot - would have been the snooty top hat guy from the Monopoly game.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I have an idea for a team name that would cause no problems at all with the NCAA going in the opposite direction. I was going to name them the Wall St. Caucasian Executives. Their logo - and mascot - would have been the snooty top hat guy from the Monopoly game.
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Mine is the "Crashers".
    Heberman...

I've proposed a trade for the defenses in our league. I have the Chargers and I want the Cowboys. Both teams are projected the same (Chargers are actually 1 point ahead of Dallas, which is pretty much the same) but since I'm a Cowboys fan, I'd like to have them.
    I accepted the trade, Rico. I received a confirmation email that the trade is pending for 2 days before it will be completed.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I accepted the trade, Rico. I received a confirmation email that the trade is pending for 2 days before it will be completed.
    You da man! I definately didn't want to be rooting against the Cowboys (since they play the Chargers on the first week!). Nah, who am I kidding, I would of still wanted the Cowboys to beat down the chargers (and maybe even their backup QB...Philip Rivers, a NC State Alumnus!)
  12.    #72  
    i approved the trade today.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Our first matchup for Treocentral Fantasy Football is this week... where's the smack talking?
    I proposed some trades, more to see how this whole thing works than any real reason. :-)
    No need for smack talk.....I'm gonna win it all!
    - Albert Einstein
  16.    #76  
    i cant talk smack when im not that confident in my team lol
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    i cant talk smack when im not that confident in my team lol

Well then, now may be the BEST time to talk smack since you may not be getting the chance to do it after the season actually starts (isn't that tonight?)
    Yup, http://www.nfl.com/kickoff, I believe it's a "special" Monday Night Football on Thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    No need for smack talk.....I'm gonna win it all!
    If you do it'll probably be the only thing you win this year!

I can't wait to watch the start of the fall of the dynasty tonight.
    Suggestion for everyone...go to your team and trade out some players. I had 4 players that had a projected ranking over over 1000! I didn't have any before preseason started! Oh, I just switched out 4 players for 4 more so I got what the stats showed as the "best" of the leftovers
    Last edited by RicoM; 09/08/2005 at 07:45 AM.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast