Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    any late friday nights open?
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    I say just leave the draft as is, the original date and time.
    Is labor day open? 9/5/05. We could do it in the morning that day if it's available (it's a Monday, but most people are off that day)
    Also wanted to make sure that nobody picks an native american name for their team...could get "wacked" by the ncaa
    Hey...you took off all the defense positions. I don't mind the positions, but I think we should still have to pick a defense. (at least I want to have a defense)

Also, maybe move the draft up a week so we can trade players if we want with other members. Gives us some time to go through our roster.
    Last edited by RicoM; 08/11/2005 at 12:28 PM.
  6.    #46  
    i didnt realize i took DEF off, but i did remove Def players, they are just poinless. i also dropped down to 1 QB
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  7.    #47  
    also available draft dates keep changing, this weekend is available again. saturday morning it is.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    So now it's Sat at 11 AM EDT? That's morning?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    So now it's Sat at 11 AM EDT? That's morning?
    im not gonna be there any time, so tell me what time sat morn
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    What times are available?
  11.    #51  
    its now 930.am. period. be there or pre rank.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    its now 930.am. period. be there or pre rank.
    DOH! I didn't check this and thought the draft was at 11:00....I just logged on at 10:45 and noticed my picks were already made. Oh well. I was hoping to be on hand to actually pick it and never updated my pre-draft. (that's actually good...if I loose, I have something to blame it on!)
    Glad I woke up and looked.

I think there were four of us there.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Glad I woke up and looked.

I think there were four of us there.
    Like a dummy...I woke up and ran 6 miles first thing...got home, had a beer and sat on the couch until 10:30. Oh well. I didn't see...who picked up T.O.?
  15.    #55  
    my teams sucks, anyone else?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Yeah, mine too. But at least I followed a decent drafting plan. This is my first Fantasy Football team, so I stayed up late last night looking for draft strategies and tips.

My plan may suck, but at least I have a plan!

I was surprised the draft moved along so fast. I was relatively prepared, but I needed to be on my toes to keep up with who was picked/next on my list.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  17.    #57  
    yea when there's only 4 live people there it flies....cuz those who aren't there..it auto drafts highest available ranked player. ho did get TO? I let him drop low on my pre rankings...but would be willing to trade for him. I'm weak at WR
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    T.O. was taken by BadA*sPimpDaddies.

He was taken in the third round. The 38th pick over all.
    Well, I got several "decent" players but no gamebreakers. So I should loose often but not by much
    I had a bad break because i loggin in like 15 minutes after it started and it did the auto thing for the first 3 rounds.. I'm not exactly pleased but i'm glad I was able to control the rest of the draft..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast