Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    only weekend available before season start is sat 13th and sun 14th

sat. availlable Draft times are 9am or 10am Eastern

sun. available time is 9am eastern.
    Sunday up till about 1pm eastern is NO GOOD for me (always go to church and then lunch with the family). Either times on Saturday are fine.
    only weekend available before season start is sat 13th and sun 14th

sat. availlable Draft times are 9am or 10am Eastern

sun. available time is 9am eastern.
    My preferences:

First choice: pre-rank players (if we can)
    Second Choice: Saturday 9am
    Third Choice: Saturday 10am
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    saturday 9 am should be ok (have a wedding in the afternoon)
    sunday is the best
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Saturday at 9 or 10 works for me...10 is prefferred.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    yea saturday will work fine for me.. 9 or 10 works for me also but i will have to set my alarm to get me up..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    If we do it at 9am is there an auto draft feature?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    If we do it at 9am is there an auto draft feature?

as long as you pre rank your players..it will automatically take the highest available player on your rankings.

niether saturday time is good for me, i arrive home to PA friday night, and ill be at Eagles Training Camp all day saturday. so i plan to pre rank either way, who ever can make the draft time we decide on can do it, who ever cant, just pre rank.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    as long as you pre rank your players..it will automatically take the highest available player on your rankings.
    I've pre-ranked players just in case I can't make the draft time and was curious....I've picked several RB's because I know I won't get a few of them....if for any reason, I get lucky and get my top two RB's (which won't happen), is it possible for the draft to stop picking up RBs and move onto the other positions?

I'd hate to end up with 4 RBs and no QBs or WRs or whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to make the draft day, but was curious just in case.
  9.    #29  
    it will draft the highest available player on your list no matter what. that's part of the trick of drafting. so pre rank wisely.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  10.    #30  
    its looking less and less like a like draft will work. so everyone pre rank. once everyone has ranked we will do an automated draft.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Why not leave it the way it is. If you can be there great, if not let the computer draft for you.
    What sort of trading is possible after the initial draft? This will definately play into the strategy of our drafts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Why not leave it the way it is. If you can be there great, if not let the computer draft for you.
    I agree with Igreenberg. If we can make the time, great. If not, we prerank.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  14.    #34  
    ok we will leave it. sat morn?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    saturday morning?
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    saturday morning works for me!!!! Pre-ranking sounds like a drag, plus some friends have told me that on the day of the draft, yahoo (or sporstline or espn, etc) often "reset" your draft list, making it useless. 5 separate people have told me that since I told them i was trying online fantasy this year.
    - Albert Einstein
    Sounds good. I say let CP crazyfly pick either 9am or 10am.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    saturday morning works for me!!!! Pre-ranking sounds like a drag, plus some friends have told me that on the day of the draft, yahoo (or sporstline or espn, etc) often "reset" your draft list, making it useless. 5 separate people have told me that since I told them i was trying online fantasy this year.
    Not. true.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Not. true.
    Huh? I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm saying it's been KNOWN to happen. You callin' my friends liars??
    - Albert Einstein
  20.    #40  
    we were too slow, no more weekend dates available for live draft. let me know what yall wanna do ASAP.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast