1.    #1  

I ordered an innopocket magnesium case and like it just fine.
    I got this email...

Dear Customer, Due to the fact that some technical problems are discovered in the SD storage of Magnum Case for Palm Treo 650 Smartphone(HT-3110), this is now under improvement. For those who purchase the item directly from our e-shop http://www.innopocket.com on or before 30 June 2005 can have the product replacement in about 2 weeks time. A separate email will be sent once the replacement is available. Regards, InnoPocket.com mailto:info@innopocket.com
    And then recieved a second case. Unlike some posters here, I never complained about the case or asked for a new one. I was also not asked to destroy the old one. The case is mine to do with as I wish.

I like the old one just fine and am offering the replacement case to anyone interested. It has the plastic protectors on.

I do ask for $5 via paypal to cover shipping USPS priority mail.

Case goes to first PM recieved.

cheers
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    and to you almight monkey man
    Congrats!

There's about 12,000 posts amongst us!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Congrats on your milestone Dutch. (that was also very cool of you to give away the case :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Dutchtrumpet is the man! I am the lucky winner of the case! Congrats on the milestone as well.
    He is indeed a posting fooll!!

(biting tongue)
    Pitbull got your tongue???

yes, but I'm being good to the nice doggy!
    Congratulations, Dutch! A very classy way to celebrate...
    I gave away a dinner for 5,000!

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Congratulations, Dutch! A very classy way to celebrate...
    thanks
    Congrats!!
    All I give people when I pass milestones is a headache.
    Tks Dutch for contributing so much to T/C
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    we're not worthy (well actually I am because I also play the trumpet, but you know what I mean)
    Congrats DT. That really was a classy thing to do to give away the case.
    I'm back!