Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 249
  1. #161  
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    But it's a Box O' Joe from Dunkin' Donuts!

    Mmmmmmm, gooooood.....
    I drink a lot of coffee, but a whole box?? Are you drinking alone? They say that's one of the first signs...

    Evil...You need to get together with Insertion. He thinks women should carry mops, you like arming us. He needs some lessons on the capabilities of a woman.

    No...not THOSE "capabilities." Predictable ***! I know what you're thinking...
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Hey dutch, what pistol is that you're shooting? I zoomed in trying to figure it out. Looks like a 9MM Ruger.
    sig 229 9mm

    and that's my wife

  4. #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I drink a lot of coffee, but a whole box?? Are you drinking alone? They say that's one of the first signs...
    I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, OK??? I'VE ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE THAT THIS ISN'T A PROBLEM AND I HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL!!!

    Seriously, I couldn't drink a whole box if I tried. It would go cold too fast. I'm splitting it with 3 other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Evil...You need to get together with Insertion. He thinks women should carry mops, you like arming us. He needs some lessons on the capabilities of a woman.
    I'm all for NOT arming women. You're already armed when you're driving those huge 3 ton SUV tanks around with the cell phone glued to your ear. You can't hardly pull that off without side-swiping someone, I can't imagine giving you something that you can hit someone at a distance with.
    I'm back!
  5. #165  
    Women are armed every month for about five days. Do we really need to provide additional firepower to them?

    Thank you, I rest my case.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    sig 229 9mm

    and that's my wife

    A knife in one picture...a gun in the other? Did you propose, or did your wife capture you and make you her love-slave?

    My wife captured me. But to hear her tell it, I wore down her nerves and she finally relented and married me.
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    A knife in one picture...a gun in the other? Did you propose, or did your wife capture you and make you her love-slave?

    My wife captured me. But to hear her tell it, I wore down her nerves and she finally relented and married me.
    rotflol!!!!


    I was duped
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Women are armed every month for about five days. Do we really need to provide additional firepower to them?

    Thank you, I rest my case.
    Absolutely not!
    I'm back!
  9. #169  
    Ahem...
  10. #170  
    A marriage license should be like a fishing license - it expires every year and if you go out of state you can get a 3 day license. If you think about it, girls and fishing have a lot in common. They are fun to catch and if you clean and prep them right most are good to eat. Also, if you decide to mount one it's going to cost you plenty. If you bring one home (no matter how well you treat them) they start going bad and fresh ones are always better. Practice catch and release.
  11. #171  
    As the old saying goes:

    Tastes like chicken keep on licking. Tastes like trout get the **** out!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. #172  
    This thread has taken an ugly turn and I'm seriously outnumbered...
  13. #173  
    Christinac130, I'm sorry, I realize we've all jumped on your gender. Here, I got you a new motorcycle, and you'll probably still need a helmet and a kelvar suit....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Christinac130, I'm sorry, I realize we've all jumped on your gender. Here, I got you a new motorcycle, and you'll probably still need a helmet and a kelvar suit....
    holy sh!t...that's funny
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    This thread has taken an ugly turn and I'm seriously outnumbered...
    And did you really expect anything different in a thread titled "Monkey See, Monkey Do"?

    Actually, you do very well in dishing it back, or, where appropriate, totally ignoring it.
  16. #176  
    Unfortunately (for you), Perry's got a point.
    I'm back!
  17. #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    And did you really expect anything different in a thread titled "Monkey See, Monkey Do"?

    Actually, you do very well in dishing it back, or, where appropriate, totally ignoring it.
    Given my close, personal relationship with said Monkey, you're right...I should have know better

    Evil...you are EVIL!

    Why doesn't the "views" counter rise? I know at least two people have viewed that pic.
  18. #178  
    It's now on 8. . . but there is some sort of limiter, I went back and viewed a 2nd time, and it did not change. . .I wonder if it is by unique member views, or by member but only once per day counts?

    I have noticed that thread views behave in the same manner. . . .
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Given my close, personal relationship with said Monkey, you're right...I should have know better
    I think we're all willing to give you a scholarship because of your close, personal relationship with said Monkey.
    I'm back!
  20. #180  
    Hmmm...jmill, shouldn't you be working? Or, is that your fee for sharing your coffee box? You're two poor collegues have to do all the work?

    Step away from the box...admit you have a problem. It's okay...we're here for you.

Posting Permissions