Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

SIR! I am having difficulty processing your new blonde image...

I will refer often to this picture of you posting at T|C to keep my bearings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I think you should! The TC female population is becoming scarce. I could have used a little help the other day, they were bullying me...
    Yeah, I saw it and they all deserve forty lashes each. EXCEPT for the monkey - he'd like it too much.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Yeah, I saw it and they all deserve forty lashes each. EXCEPT for the monkey - he'd like it too much.

Pamela
    Don't forget the leash
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    `
    And 30 more for OTR for breaking the common courtesy rules of file size uploading.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    `

Son??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    "To the member Formerly Known as; Your Blondness" --- best avatar yet!

It's a must keep!
    Last edited by gtwo; 08/13/2005 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    To the member "Formerly Known as Your Blondness" --- best avatar yet!

It's a must keep!
    It's makes me look rather debonaire, don'tcha think?

I like it!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Please PLEASE send me the original one - I need to blow it up to a 72" poster to hang on the wall.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Insertion Poo List

GHOST POO: The kind where you feel the **** come out, but there is no **** in the toilet.

CLEAN POO: The kind where you **** it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POO: The kind where you wipe your **** 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your **** and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POO: This happens when you're done poo-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poo some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POO The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POO: The kind of poo that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POO: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POO: The kind of poo you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POO: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POO POO: The kind where you want to poo but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POO: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POO (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your **** cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POO: This poo refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poo-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POO: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poo!

Courtesy of The Insertion Poo Foundation
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I hope this doesn't lead to a pic from OTR...

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

WET POO: The kind where you wipe your **** 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your **** and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.[/SIZE]
    What this country (and Western "civilization" in general) needs are bidets.

Using the "dry wipe" method in this day and age of indoor plumbing makes no sense at all.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad

Using the "dry wipe" method in this day and age of indoor plumbing makes no sense at all.
    A Canadian Hoser

No monkeying around with these toys...

Having never had the pleasure of water squirting upon me bunghole, I don't get how this works. I mean water shoots up to rinse you off, but now your crack is wet. Don't you now have to wipe to dry yourself??

I would RTFM if I had one, in fact it would be perfect reading material on one of these contraptions, but since I don't, I will defer to any non invasive external enema practitioners.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Having never had the pleasure of water squirting upon me bunghole, I don't get how this works. I mean water shoots up to rinse you off, but now your crack is wet. Don't you now have to wipe to dry yourself??

I would RTFM if I had one, in fact it would be perfect reading material on one of these contraptions, but since I don't, I will defer to any non invasive external enema practitioners.

Bidet is French for pony (and in Old French, bider meant to trot).

So says Wikipedia
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Bidet is French for pony (and in Old French, bider meant to trot).

So says Wikipedia
    Why does Dude have a whip?!?

Orange Whip?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast