Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I think we're all willing to give you a scholarship because of your close, personal relationship with said Monkey.
    ..and/or a tetanus (sp?) shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Hmmm...jmill, shouldn't you be working? Or, is that your fee for sharing your coffee box? You're two poor collegues have to do all the work?
    I'm pretty good at multitasking. And it's kinda a slow day.

Step away from the box...admit you have a problem. It's okay...we're here for you.
    NEVER!!!
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    ..and/or a tetanus (sp?) shot
    Pennicillin's more likely.
    I'm back!
    Do you guys also have a close, personal relationship with him and know something I don't know??
    Do you guys also have a close, personal relationship with him and know something I don't know??
    Rumors and pictures showing up on strange websites, mostly.
    I'm back!
    No. I just got my thread crapping learners' permit, and I couldn't wait to start practising.
    No. I just got my thread crapping learners' permit, and I couldn't wait to start practising.
    May the Great Apes forgive me. What have I created?!? A Legion of Crappers!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You'll get promoted soon enough.
    I'm back!
    Look at your army of Thread Crappers, lol.

Leisure wear?
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Look at your army of Thread Crappers, lol.

Hmmm....left to right, I'm guessing, Dutch, Mr. Host....the little one must be Claire, and the big one next to her has to be OTR...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I feel pretty confident that Ebay and $3000 can have me looking like that for work on Friday and that would be a pretty cool Friday.

I think I'd walk into the building telling people to BOW YOUR HEAD!@#$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hmmm....left to right, I'm guessing, Dutch, Mr. Host....the little one must be Claire, and the big one next to her has to be OTR...
    And where is the annoying little brother?
    I feel pretty confident that Ebay and $3000 can have me looking like that for work on Friday and that would be a pretty cool Friday.

If you were to do that, I would fly to Alabama, just to be the first to greet you and

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    And where is the annoying little brother?
    I think you're the one next to OTR...kinda looking around for your fearless leader.

HA!!! Please make sure there's a camera around somewhere.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    can i be a monkey too...i smell like one already....who wants to smell me!?!?
    I heard Canadians bathe themselves in beer. Shouldn't you smell like Molson's or something?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    can i be a monkey too...i smell like one already....who wants to smell me!?!?

Definitely a resemblance... Monkey Mini Me's secret identity?

hmmm, Mini Hofo Monkey Mofo?