Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Igreenburg...Look into "Blackwood" dog food. It's a little more expensive than most and hard to find (usually only in feed stores), but it's worth it.
    We feed our dog Nature's Variety...it's organic

See Here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    We feed our dog Nature's Variety...it's organic

See Here
    Your dog hates you!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Your dog hates you!
    not true
    not true
    It's such a pretty little pooch. Feed it some scraps once in a while.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    She loves her food. If you bothered to read about it you would see that she has dry, canned and raw.
    She loves her food. If you bothered to read about it you would see that she has dry, canned and raw.
    Do organically fed dogs taste better? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone have a clu??

We go by twos in our household:

2 Kids
    2 Dogs
    2 Cats
    2 Goats
    2 Horses
    2 Toads

1 TV
    1 PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    We go by twos in our household:

2 Kids
    2 Dogs
    2 Cats
    2 Goats
    2 Horses
    2 Toads

1 TV
    1 PC

9.    #29  
    Igreenburg...Look into "Blackwood" dog food. It's a little more expensive than most and hard to find (usually only in feed stores), but it's worth it.
    Thanks for the tip! I have a great feed store a few miles from me. I'll check it out.

Pickering Feed

I've been told to feed the dog a ration of 30% Potien and 20% fat. Not sure what the remaining 50% is made up of.
    Blackwood has been amazing for my Sheltie. She has a long double coat, it's shinier and sheds less since starting it. It's virtually eliminated the nasty "dog smell" most dogs have, since much of that odor is caused by the garbage in dog food. She also poops less, because her body is able to process the Blackwood better than it would the "filler foods".
    You've got your priorites mixed up!
    Amen
    dah mofo wants a doggie, and every day dah mofo goes to http://www.ottawahumane.ca/ but the mofo can't get one because the mofo moves a lot (between montreal and ottawa)
    You've got your priorites mixed up!
    That's what I was thinking. 1 TV? Is it 1955 all over again???
    I'm back!
    You should also talk to the puppy's breeder. If it's an expensive purebred, he/she should be pretty cooperative.

Ask them if they would be willing to start your puppy on the food of your choice immediately (when weaned and ready for solids).

See if they'll accept a crate (for when she's ready to be separated from her mommy occasionally) for beginner's crate training.

And, take a blanket or shirt that has your family's scent on it, to the puppy for easier adjustment to the big move. :-)
    I had a beagle but had to give it up, my son is pretty allergic to dogs.

They are pains but great dogs.
    I'm back!
    I have a Springer Spaniel we picked up from a shelter a couple of years ago. I have no idea how pure bred this dog is. He is a GREAT DOG, great running partner, great with kids, great around our new kittens, smart, and obedient. Somewhat of a klutz.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I had a beagle but had to give it up, my son is pretty allergic to dogs.

They are pains but great dogs.
    I think Westies (West Highland Terriers) are the dogs that are suppose to be somewhat "hypo-allergenic."
    I think Westies (West Highland Terriers) are the dogs that are suppose to be somewhat "hypo-allergenic."
    Unfortunately, I think I'll be living in a dog-free world for a while.

It's too bad, I really like dogs, I think they are great companions.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    That's what I was thinking. 1 TV? Is it 1955 all over again???
    Oopps.. . . . 2 TVs, I have a Windows XP Media Edition PC hooked to cable. It's my TiVo, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    OOpps.. . . . 2 TVs, I have a Windows XP Media Edition PC hooked to cable.
    At least you have cable!

I almost expected to see an old coat hanger fastened to the back of the TV.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast