Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In a story that probably only interests me.....

Rosenhaus says he owns two Treo 650s, a high-tech phone system that includes a Palm Pilot, a calendar, Internet and e-mail access, and also a message center that automatically forwards his calls to his cell phone. In all, Rosenhaus said there were four phone lines installed in his home office, which also happens to be his only office.

It's from here that Rosenhaus remains in almost constant contact with his more than 80 clients, the National Football League clubs that are on his negotiating list and the reporters he uses to enhance his profile.

``You call his number and I've never gotten a secretary,'' said Ernie Accorsi, general manager of the New York Giants. ``I can't tell you more than once or twice when he was traveling that it kicked into voice mail. I don't care what time of night or day, you call him and he answers the phone.''
    Obviously he's not using Lightwav or any other buggy software that would cause his 650 to reset upon an incoming call.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    In a story that probably only interests me.....
    Ummm...you may be right on that
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Obviously he's not using Lightwav or any other buggy software that would cause his 650 to reset upon an incoming call.
    Fooll! If jmill know what software of Drew, why not just tell us?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Ummm...you may be right on that
    Hey, no one told you to read it!

Some of us are counting the days 'til football season starts.

Plus, by the time my son is the first pick of the 2024 NFL Draft, I'll be a practicing agent.
    I'm back!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fooll! If jmill know what software of Drew, why not just tell us?
    **** you, Insertion fooll!!!

He not using Lightwav. He using stock Ringer Quick. He too important and powerful for resets.
    I'm back!
    espn showed him using his treo clad in an all white vaja case.
    He's such an a hole, but give him points for style.
    The fact that he uses a Treo makes me want to throw mine in the trash,
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    The fact that he uses a Treo makes me want to throw mine in the trash,
    Why? (Assuming its because he gets his clients huge contracts)...why blame him and not the teams who perpetuate the problem by paying the contract and signing bonus (i.e. Alex Smith for S.F.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Not because he gets his clients huge contracts. More power to both him and them if he does so.

Because he encourages his players to go back on their words (i.e. hold out). T.O. specifically. I'll never understand someone who signs a contract (of perfectly free will) and then wants more because he thinks he over performed.
    Not because he gets his clients huge contracts. More power to both him and them if he does so.

Because he encourages his players to go back on their words (i.e. hold out). T.O. specifically. I'll never understand someone who signs a contract (of perfectly free will) and then wants more because he thinks he over performed.
    And on the flip side, they never give anything back if they have an off year.

But I'm all for making as much as you can.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Gotcha. I don't like someone who breaks their word either...but in legal situations, there might be reasons to break your contract (losing contracts).

i.e. you and I contract for T.O. for the season. If we know that I made a bad deal and I can get three times as much next year...I break the contract, pay you the amount that I owe you and still come better on the other end with another team. (If you don't like that...put in a liquidated damages clause...it may or may not be upheld but it will make them think twice before breaking it.)

Plus, just to advocate , Drew is protecting the players best interests...making more money. Why not hold out if you know you can more money for your client? The teams have their own attorneys...let them figure out ways to keep them under contract.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Way to be tarty to the party...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=agent

hehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  13.    #13  
    And on the flip side, they never give anything back if they have an off year.

But I'm all for making as much as you can.
    Nor are NFL contracts guaranteed, so if they don't perform and get cut, they're SOL. The owners have an easy out if they don't want to pay, why can't the players?
    I'm back!
    Nor are NFL contracts guaranteed, so if they don't perform and get cut, they're SOL. The owners have an easy out if they don't want to pay, why can't the players?
    this is why I am wavering when it comes to renegotiating contracts for football.

they can get cut, asked to take less, but they cant ask for more?

as for rosenhaus, I just saw real sports on hbo. they replayed an interview with him from 2 years ago. he had a sprint 300.

they interviewed him recently, and he now has 2 treos (600/650, couldnt tell).he uses them at the same time sometimes. in one shot he had the 2 treos in what looked like a holster, one treo on each side. in another shot he was driving his car and was talking on both treo (or atleast had them both to his ears)

florida doesnt have a ban on cell phone use in cars without handsfree device?

getting off topic a bit, next monday on showtime's bull****, the treo will make a cameo.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I tend to think players should honor their contracts, and not hold out for more money just because they changed their mind. They're adults, and no one forced them to agree to anything.

OTOH, the owners aren't exactly angels of mercy. They have no hesitation when it comes to demanding players renegotiate their contracts or get cut. The truth is, both sides of this bargaining equation negotiate with their fingers crossed.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Rosenhaus says he owns two Treo 650s, a high-tech phone system that includes a Palm Pilot, a calendar, Internet and e-mail access, and also a message center that automatically forwards his calls to his cell phone.
    Umm, forwards calls to his cell phone? Isn't the Treo his cell phone? I think this reporter knows not of what he speaks.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Umm, forwards calls to his cell phone? Isn't the Treo his cell phone? I think this reporter knows not of what he speaks.
    Palm "Pilot" was the first clue of that.

Is this really that important?? I mean it's not like fondue recipies or anything
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I think they were referring to his landlines. Supposedly he has 4 house/office numbers as well as his 2 cell numbers.
    I'm back!
  20.    #20  
    Palm "Pilot" was the first clue of that.
    Unfortunately for Palm, it will be a "Pilot" for the uninitiated for a long time.
    I'm back!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast