1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone here is going to be at Comdex Fall 2000 in Las Vegas. This'll be the 1st one that I've gone to and was wondering if anyone knows of any cool stuff to go to or do. Later!
    I'm going to be there. The Comdex stuff has historically been cool enough for me, but that was mainly because I always wound up at an outlying hotel. I seem to remember James (one of the VC admins) saying he was going to be there as well. Maybe we can have a VC meet'n'greet?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    i subscribe to ZDNet to Go on AvantGo and they have this whole section on Comdex

http://www.zdnet.com/special/filters/comdex/0,12220,6017757,00.html

right on their channel. you may want to add it to your visor before going!!

wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Marcus and I will be there that Wed-Fri. If anyone wants to meet during the show we can setup a time.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I'm going to be there Sunday-Thursday, so Wednesday or Thursday morning will be somewhat open for me.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...