Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Who goes there, tripitty trapping across his bridge???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    do you have a "touche" too
    Troll, please don't poke the bear, lest I poke you with my pitchfork.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Troll, please don't poke the bear, lest I poke you with my pitchfork.
    oooooh, name calling. That's a mature response
    oooooh, name calling. That's a mature response
    besides, from what I've seen here, you INSERTION are the smart one smart *ss that is
    BTW, how do you light a touche???
    do you have a "touche" too
    Ahem.

Does your use of smileys make it more mature or less mature? I'm thinking less.
    I'm back!
    Ahem.

and I'm thinking more. Now what?
    Ahem.

say is that a smiley in your signature?
    say is that a smiley in your signature?
    I'm thinking you need a new monitor. Or to just retire your Apple IIe.

I don't end my insults with a smiley to pretend that they're something they're not.

and I'm thinking more. Now what?
    I'm thinking you can't see your own hypocrasy with "mature responses".
    I'm back!
    I'm thinking you need a new monitor. Or to just retire your Apple IIe.

I don't end my insults with a smiley to pretend that they're something they're not.

I'm thinking you can't see your own hypocrasy with "mature responses".
    You do a lot of thinking............anything worthwhile come from it? I'm thinking NO......and just for you:
    You do a lot of thinking............anything worthwhile come from it? I'm thinking NO......and just for you:
    Smart people usually do. Don't hurt yourself trying though. You need to conserve the working brain cells you have, they're the ones keeping you from drooling on yourself. If you put too much pressure on them, they might just explode.

And since you're unable to see your own hypocrasy, calling Insertion a smart *ss is name calling, and therefore not a mature response, as well. I'm sorry I had to point that out for you.
    I'm back!
    Everyone needs to lighten up, stop the flaming, and watch the personal attacks.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Can we use impersonal attacks? Things like "Someone is crippling me with their stupidity and troll-like behavior?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Woof...KayLee's homecoming is great news! Maggie must be walking on air...

GeekyMom...We rescued a Sheltie from our local Sheltie rescue group. I did a lot of research and found this breed to be very intelligent and family friendly. The advantage of the rescue group is that they evaluate their dogs before releasing them for adoption. Thus, they are able to match each dog to each family's individual situation.
    Except for a part shephard mix I got from a very reputable rescue unit. Casey was adorable, but I knew "something" was wrong. After months of binding with me and my friends, he was still very agressive to anyone upon first meeting, even if I made it clear the person was a friend.

Back to the shelter we went, to undergo tests, which revealed he was a fear biter. Since he had previously been abused, he had loved me so much he would do **anything** to protect me.

While I don't agree with the final concensus, I had to make the choice to not take him back home (many kids in neighborhood) and he was layed down.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Back to the shelter we went, to undergo tests, which revealed he was a fear biter. Since he had previously been abused, he had loved me so much he would do **anything** to protect me.

Pamela
    I prefer a pillow biter, myself...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Except for a part shephard mix I got from a very reputable rescue unit. Casey was adorable, but I knew "something" was wrong. After months of binding with me and my friends, he was still very agressive to anyone upon first meeting, even if I made it clear the person was a friend.

While I don't agree with the final concensus, I had to make the choice to not take him back home (many kids in neighborhood) and he was layed down.

Pamela
    Thats a sad story. I had an Aussie/Blue Heeler mix who went everywhere I went. She just loved being around me (who wouldnt?) She was great with my family but got overly aggressive/protective with any visitors to the house (she hated my father...who would have known.) I eventually had to give her up as well but she got to go to a great family who already had 2 dogs and lived on a horse ranch.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I prefer a pillow biter, myself...
    BWAHAHAHAH!@#$(!!!1111ONEONEoneone111!!!!11!1one___underscore!!!!exclamation...periodperiodoneone!111oneone!!)
    Smart people usually do. Don't hurt yourself trying though. You need to conserve the working brain cells you have, they're the ones keeping you from drooling on yourself. If you put too much pressure on them, they might just explode.

And since you're unable to see your own hypocrasy, calling Insertion a smart *ss is name calling, and therefore not a mature response, as well. I'm sorry I had to point that out for you.
    oh okay, you're right
    Why is the Troll (to be named later) being allowed back here? To close down another pit bull thread???

Mods, PLEASE explain the rationale.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Why is the Troll (to be named later) being allowed back here? To close down another pit bull thread???

Mods, PLEASE explain the rationale.
    read before you speak.
    Is all this bashing really the level of maturity everyone is at... sheesh.

Sorry I interrupted the banter with a legitimate post.

Signing off the thread...
    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Is all this bashing really the level of maturity everyone is at... sheesh.

Sorry I interrupted the banter with a legitimate post.

Signing off the thread...
    Pamela
    Actually, you were keeping us on topic.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast