Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by robangel
    They're saying the gentleman had an expired visa. He apparently was not ready to go back to South America.
    With the least amount of sarcasm possible, he was going back one way or another, either in an airplane seat or in a pine box.
    I'm back!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    Well, as a moderator I don't think you laugh and joke at someone's misspellings
    I don't unless there is something particularly interesting about it (as I do it myself all the time). I'd say calling someone less than intelligent, while mispelling something, is funny. And needs to be pointed out. :-) It's not an insult, put down, etc. It's funny - "Headlines" on the Tonight Show funny.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I don't unless there is something particularly interesting about it (as I do it myself all the time). I'd say calling someone less than intelligent, while mispelling something, is funny. And needs to be pointed out. :-) It's not an insult, put down, etc. It's funny - "Headlines" on the Tonight Show funny.
    I thought it was funny.

    (Your comment, not the killing )
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I thought it was funny.

    (Your comment, not the killing )
    There was nothing mean-spirited about it, therefore, it's not offensive (funny might be a bit of a stretch).

    OK, maybe it was a little funny.
    I'm back!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    In no form whatsoever do I condone the shooting, but like it says somewhere in Proverbs... 'avoid the very appearance of evil', especially nowadays when everyone is so trigger happy.
    Besides this tragic incident, can you please make refrence to who is so trigger happy?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickf126
    Besides this tragic incident, can you please make refrence to who is so trigger happy?
    All those flights that they divert because someone's name on the plane is suspicious. Every time something goes wrong at an airport they evacuate it. They turned off cell service inside NYC tunnels for fear it may help terrorists. Not to mention all the troops in Iraq who gun down innocent civilians that don't stop at road blocks.

    Many of these (with perhaps the exception of the tunnels things) are prudent, and therefore "trigger happy" might be a stretch. But reasonable people can differ.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    But reasonable people can differ.
    Unreasonable peeps seem to be differing also
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Unreasonable peeps seem to be differing also
    No. You're wrong.
  9. #29  
    Wait...am I unreasonable, or are you
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    All those flights that they divert because someone's name on the plane is suspicious. Every time something goes wrong at an airport they evacuate it. They turned off cell service inside NYC tunnels for fear it may help terrorists. Not to mention all the troops in Iraq who gun down innocent civilians that don't stop at road blocks.

    Many of these (with perhaps the exception of the tunnels things) are prudent, and therefore "trigger happy" might be a stretch. But reasonable people can differ.
    Dude, it said in both Arabic, Hebrew, English, and Spanish to STOP OR YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON. Anyone refusing to stop must be shot. You don't say "Oh, well, a bomb didn't blow up in my face, so he's ok". Plus, anyone refusing to stop is just a manifestation of Darwinism in action. And what kind of damn fool goes around blowing through or failing to stop for military checkpoints in an occupied country. C'mon, seriously.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Dude, it said in both Arabic, Hebrew, English, and Spanish to STOP OR YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON. Anyone refusing to stop must be shot. You don't say "Oh, well, a bomb didn't blow up in my face, so he's ok". Plus, anyone refusing to stop is just a manifestation of Darwinism in action. And what kind of damn fool goes around blowing through or failing to stop for military checkpoints in an occupied country. C'mon, seriously.
    I hope you realized my post agreed with this sentiment. Seriously.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Wait...am I unreasonable, or are you
    Um, Yes? I can't reason my way through it.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I hope you realized my post agreed with this sentiment. Seriously.
    Oh, sorry about that, I re-read it and it makes sense now. I almost called you a Liberal, glad I saved that barb. ;P
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    ... glad I saved that barb. ;P
    Thanks so much for saving Barb.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Oh, sorry about that, I re-read it and it makes sense now. I almost called you a Liberal, glad I saved that barb. ;P
    I'm not the furthest right person on these here boards, but I sure ain't no liberal. Thanks. :-)
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Thanks so much for saving Barb.
    Where do you find these?
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I'm not the furthest right person on these here boards, but I sure ain't no liberal. Thanks. :-)
    Yeah, I kept looking at Houston, TX and saying "WTF....this makes no sense".
    I thought for sure we'd see something like "The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia" or "Assachusetts".
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Where do you find these?
    Sometimes they come flying out of the air, and I just grab them
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Yeah, I kept looking at Houston, TX and saying "WTF....this makes no sense".
    I thought for sure we'd see something like "The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia" or "Assachusetts".
    Well, I did spend my "formative" years in Connecticut. I only moved down here for school (though I've stayed since).
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Sometimes they come flying out of the air, and I just grab them
    Kind of like bird droppings? Or locusts?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions