1.    #1  
    It seems everything is going blue these days. The most recent example I've found is a clockwork windup radio.

Any idea what might be next?
    translucent blue toilets!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    EWWWwwwwwww
    "Stupid Handspring."
    Err... I dunno, maybe translucent computer screens? Those'd be real useful! :-P
    Pen-Pen siggie is constructifying itself later...
    As long as the consumer electronics industry copies instead of innovates, we'll be stuck with these annoying trends for some time to come.

I was at target once and one of the aisle ends was full of these UGLY con-air hair accessories that just happened to be made out of translucent plastic. The price tags were actually labeled as: iMac Beard Trimmer, iMac Blow Drier, etc...

The iMac was cool. Pretty much all clear, colored plastic items after that were poor adaptations of that concept. Ugh.

I'm not even a big fan of the clear Visors. (Even though I have an Ice one...)

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Well, it has gotten a bit out of hand...here in my very house one roommate owns a iMac style set of hair curlers, and a iMac style clothes iron...dubbed the iIron. I was given an assortment of iMac style office supplies (paper clip holder, etc) last week also.

I'm also just waiting to see one of those clowns in the dropped Honda Civics with the huge fartcan exhausts with clear iMac bodywork...MaD cLeAr hOrZePoWeR, yO! (ick!)
  7.    #7  
    Staples has some TB floor protectors for under your office chair...
    those radios were around since before the Visor. my gf got a translucent red one for christmas 99. its pretty cool.