1.    #1  

Made You Look!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Oh Boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Made You Look!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Go away. You do not interest me now that you failed me.
    Just get it over with and move to 10,000. I hate to admit it but I miss your posts
    what i don't get is how can you make a post & it won't raise your post count?
    Deleting older posts!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Made You Look!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

This is true, you are in control of your 5000th post.

However, who has altered their behavior and posting frequency the most? It is not we who have changed, we only presumed to guess the date and then we watched. You, my dear Monkey Man, have gone hither and yon in this forum and are the one who altered the your posting pattern.

So who has affected whose behavior the most?

Cheers, Perry
    yeah
    Yeah! Now I really want the mods to bump you over ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Deleting older posts!
    Nope. Didn't delete any posts. (the Mods did a few though.) Although I did take liberty of what was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    This is true, you are in control of your 5000th post.

However, who has altered their behavior and posting frequency the most? It is not we who have changed, we only presumed to guess the date and then we watched. You, my dear Monkey Man, have gone hither and yon in this forum and are the one who altered the your posting pattern.
    As I said in another thread, some things take precendence.

(and I did drop a hint... http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=255 )
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."