Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    aairman23, arielmt, ash1348, bigbda1, bigjoe, brnz, bsgolob, C-Russ, Casey Cheung, charliec, Cory J, DANOIL2K1, davisdog, digitalfx, donric609, elliottk, Franko515, frankochal, gmcc, gmelin, grndslm, halffast, HasanDaddy, Hokyfan, hypenot, jetkins, jin96822, jrfaris, jrider, kronium, leadtrumpetdave, Ljj8503, Longstrider, marcuslf, Marianne, Matt Austern, NaptownBlack, Nesta, Nikhil, oneklassy1, pullingj, SensorB, slinky, StevenChoi, thehapakid, Trager, tuen, TVProgrammer, watsolo
    :shortcut:
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Why?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    " I DEMAND to see the following people in here..."

oh man, that's hilarious! almost a knee - slapper..

are you freakin kiddin!? seriously? I didn't know they allowed kids in grade school to use treos - anybody else? lol.

wow. what a juvenile thread. I HAVE to laugh at this one. pffft...
    ridiculous.
    I gotta have more cowbell
  4.    #5  
    hmm it was a joke, it was all the members on the board at the time. i wasnt demanding anything. it was just for fun. wow some of you know how ruin something....
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    why wasnt i chosen? its like highschool all over again
    lol, no you jus werent viewing the board at the time...but it makes you EXTRA cool cuz you posted and werent even on the list.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "hmm it was a joke, it was all the members on the board at the time. i wasnt demanding anything. it was just for fun. wow some of you know how ruin something.."

my bad then. sorry for throwing a damper on ya.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    hmm it was a joke, it was all the members on the board at the time. i wasnt demanding anything. it was just for fun. wow some of you know how ruin something....
    Interesting. I was here when you first posted this. I didnt see my name?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Damn...

I thought that list meant i was going to get to be on Oprah's show...
    Lol
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Harpo, who dis woman?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Interesting. I was here when you first posted this. I didnt see my name?
    sry, i jus copied and pasted the active posters at the bottom....but you cool like hofo mofo cuz you posted and werent even on the list
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    did somebody say to is going to suck it up and get his a*s to training camp...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  13.    #14  
    he might. ill be the first to know...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    well I just hope everything goes well so we can focus on the goal at hand this season..
  15.    #16  
    we are gonna win games either way. but TO cant be replaces
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    All right I'm here,,,,,,

Shhhhh let's keep this quite,,,,, we've called you all here to discuss our plans to take over TC,,,,,,,,,,

Ant ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    All right I'm here,,,,,,

Shhhhh let's keep this quite,,,,, we've called you all here to discuss our plans to take over TC,,,,,,,,,,

Ant ideas???
    Yes.
    After I have finished plundering and pillaging TC, I shall leave the carcass for you.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes.
    After I have finished plundering and pillaging TC, I shall leave the carcass for you.
    lol.. bad monkey..
  19.    #20  
    abarrios, AirData, alanroseman, aldamon, alex_mathews, aussie, Aussie Joe, baby_arm, BARYE, BD1, Beagle92, BenJoeM, bigboy650, cali0028, cash70, chckhbrt, clairegrrl, cookjeremiah, danspalmone, deesugar, designer3d712, digitalfx, dturpin1, dulan, dustin bowls, ehosey2, fareal, Fireman, frankricard, Frededoo, gapost, GoodGuy, gt5l, guitarlp, hdonis, hdtvman, heberman, hell no, hizhonor, HobbesIsReal, iBug, iramike, islandsnow, jgk3, jhn, jimtomas, jmmstm, JoeGuru, johnking, johnnytk36, JohnRylander, JohnSunnyvale, karenct, KeyserSoze, KRamsauer, lemongrass, LeoB, lgreenberg, loch, MacTreoAlbb, maryann, mattyparanoid, Meinken, MFB, mhzimmer, MustangGT, mykul, needmoretoys, NRG, onewordplastics, onnow, palmnut345, gtwo, Phatvette, PrioTreo, raiderfan, RICHINMJ, ricwilson, Rmcnelly, robber, rziems, samkim, scandalex, sguen, sketchy9, Slingblade, slthree, spacebar, spartanrob, starlord II, swaghokies, syarost, T-ulk, tanster, thomasanderson, thumbtak, tjphilpot, tmt, TOstler, TreoGreg, TurboTiger, TVProgrammer, twn, verks, vporter, whatever7, WinterXtreme

first on this list to post in here gets a Free treo 650.......
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast