Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I run >20 miles a week, but it wears on my knees after a while and sometimes it isn't fun (houston summers, ewwwwwww) or safe (like when I get off of work).
    OIC
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    I also have the Life Fitness X5i. Highly recommended. It has adjustable stride lengths and is more natural than other brands/models (at least those that were available when I bought this a couple of years ago). I tired out almost every brand and this was the best one for me.

I also run/bike outside but there are times with weather that it is nice to good indoor equipment. It is also low impact which is a nice change from running.
    Hm.... Life Fitness is the brand they have in the gym. I might have to go with that. What'd you pay if you don't mind me asking?
    I would check the paper before you buy a new one. A lot of people buy these hings then never use them, they keep them as a towel rack for 6 months then sell them cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I would check the paper before you buy a new one. A lot of people buy these hings then never use them, they keep them as a towel rack for 6 months then sell them cheap.
    I'm keeping mine. Hang my coat on it
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Also local pick up Ebay auctions are great place to look....as well any local Online Classified ad websites. The first place I always go to try to sell something is http://www.craigslist.com/ . I have never had anything last longer than 3 days there. It is a very popular sight with a lot of people always posting new for sale classified ads...but you gotta be quick because they go fast there.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Has anybody thought of like real exercise, like outside
    I'll see if the gym lets me move the cables and weight benches outside but I doubt they'll be agreeable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12