Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    #36. You remember standard oil company as Esso, Enco and Exxon
    Recognize them. I worked for Esso. Of course, that only demonstrates that I am old, not grown up.

#nn (and on topic.) You are satisfied with your Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    #45. When you can remember when there were just 3 channels. (and something good was actually on.)
    I remember when there was only one; we watched whatever was on. Programs started when the earlier one ended rather than on the hour. I remember when "the cable" meant that we were finally going to get network TV in our city. Our first TV was a Zenith. It had a round screen and a leather covered wooden cabinet. (I think that the neighbors took up a collection so that we would stay home.) The newest TV on our street was a Muntz. People bought them on an installment credit contract and the lenders actually repossesed them. Everyone watched the same program; a family was more likely to have two cars than two TVs.

Somebody stop me.
    [QUOTE=TheMooch#66. If the term "All skaters change directions" means anything to you.[/QUOTE]

hah, in parachute pants lol
    When you are old enough to be the hot new girl at work's father...
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    When your eldest turns 15 and you are still over three times her age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    When your eldest turns 15 and you are still over three times her age.
    At least she's not your girlfriend
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234