Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    o/t its whipem out wednesday
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

lighten up francis. Dr. Doom shouldn'3 be banned...that's just silly. He should be banned about as much as you should be for posting a dupe thread in the wrong forum.
    As always,

Of course do not tell him of search.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Isn't it rude of the forum guidelines to boss users around and tell them to search?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Isn't it rude of the forum guidelines to boss users around and tell them to search?
    Very much so
    If the mods think it so easy to search, then do the search for us instead of telling us too!

n00bs, who's with me?/???slaSh1!!onE1

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Very much so
    If the mods think it so easy to search, then do the search for us instead of telling us too!

n00bs, who's with me?/???slaSh1!!onE1
    I wish evilghost would just do all my searching for me.
    I'm back!
    LMAO!!!jjj!!!!jJj!!j

and posting from my treo
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I wish evilghost would just do all my searching for me.
    He and Scandalex can be our tour guides on this amazing trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He and Scandalex can be our tour guides on this amazing trip!!
    I've heard they don't like each other too much.
    I'm back!
    I think they got off on the wrong foot
    I think what I'm looking for is more of a Sharp Zaurus SL-C3100 (LINK: http://www.dynamism.com/sl-c3000/gallery.shtml)in terms of PDA/keyboard design....just tack on the infamous wirelesses: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 1xRTT EV-D0, as well as the candybar phone keypad on the outside....and we're all set!!! I'd also NOT like a hard drive in my phone....and a camera next to the screen like the Universal for video-conferencing. But unlike the Universal, I will not be accepting Windows Mobile with my device....only Linux for my next phone/handheld. Whether it be Palm Linux or a Sharp Zaurus that finally adds WiFi and Bluetooth.....I'm getting Linux one way or another!

I'd be willing to get rid of the convergence device for that one bad *** pda and a phone that has both bluetooth and EV-DO. Also, that smartphone that looks like a candybar phone when closed is pretty neat. That's not a real phone is it?? Looks like just a concept phone to me. The only thing I'd found that looked like what I was talking about before was the Motorola A630 http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/pro.../0,,66,00.html, which is pretty limited in funtionality.
    <move to off topic and closed>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12