View Poll Results: Is Katie's Career Finished?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but she will bounce back over time.

1 6.67%
  • Yes, and by the time she recovers it will be only "B" roles.

8 53.33%
  • No, she'll still grace the BIG screen - the last six weeks doesn't matter

3 20.00%
  • No, but she'll need to steer away from Cruise to last.

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jees who cares...

Btw, what the hell is wrong with Katie Holmes face?! I swear the chick looks like she had a stroke or something. One of the most weird looking faces ever...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 07/13/2005 at 03:22 AM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    ya who really gives a crap. That should be an option.

Batman Begins was awesome.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Wow, finally agree with Woof.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    The thing I liked most about that article was the line, "The producers of 'Batman Begins' already have said she won't be back for the sequel.

A SEQUEL!! I was hoping for as much, but since they left off with the reference to the Joker I assumed that they would let it end where Tim Burton picked up. SWEET!!!
    My understanding about Batman continuity regarding the new movie, and the previous four, was that the producers basically said "yes we know there have been four other movies, and we have chosen to ignore them".

So who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Wow, finally agree with Woof.
    Good God man, don't tell anyone!!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12