Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    for all those in here who are p.m. for updates.....

for the last two weeks she was on a ventilator tio assist her breathing then her heart was not making blood pressure her kidneys shut down after that so she was on dialises but I guess it wasn't enough.... words cańnot describe how I feel right now, we flew her mom up from jamacia but she missed seeing her daughter by about two hours the veiwing will be sunday and then the body will be shipped down there for the funeral I will post up some pics of happier times when I get home I know I said I wasn't going to post on here anymore but I was getting sooooo many e-mails this is easier
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer

for the last two weeks she was on a ventilator tio assist her breathing then her heart was not making blood pressure her kidneys shut down after that so she was on dialises but I guess it wasn't enough.... words cańnot describe how I feel right now, we flew her mom up from jamacia but she missed seeing her daughter by about two hours the veiwing will be sunday and then the body will be shipped down there for the funeral I will post up some pics of happier times when I get home I know I said I wasn't going to post on here anymore but I was getting sooooo many e-mails this is easier
    My heart goes out to you. I posted and followed the original thread until everyone got nasty. I am so sorry for your family's loss. May peace and comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering, wash over you. God Bless.

ps. I never PM'd because I knew you would have more inquiries than you would need at the time. Our thoughts and prayers were always with you though.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

My sincerest condolences to you and your family in this time a grief.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    My deepest sympathies.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Went through an arduous, similar process with my father's death last December. Hang in there and when times get tough thinking of the present, think of the wonderful times from the past. I'll say several prayers for you and your family.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the depth of your pain. May peace be with you.
    We all feel with you and we hope that these lines here will help you through this time which could hardly be more sad. Your wife will live on in your daughter and in the loving memories of you and your family, and both will give you the strength needed to go on.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  8.    #8  

i really cant handle life right now this has been the worst experiance of my life
    Goodbye Kayon and your are at peace from now on.

Clownracer, our prayers are with you and your family.
    i really cant handle life right now...
    Just surround yourself with your faith, family, and friends and you'll get through it.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Clown, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I know that it seems really tough right now; and words alone cant get you through the lose. Please know that Kayon is now at peace; she suffers no more.

My prayers will always be with you.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    dude, that is horrible news. i can't begin to imagine what you are going through, but i'm praying that God would give you the grace and strength to get through this both for you and your family.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    My deepest condolences to you, your family and friends. Stay strong and find peace.
    It breaks my heart - may you find strength and peace to lovingly remember you wife and pass on her grace to your daugther.
    Last edited by treo2die4; 07/08/2005 at 11:41 PM.
    When you posted her condition before...I prayed more than once asking God to instantly heal her if it was His will.

Obviously He had better plans for her. You were blessed to have her in your life and I think you know that. Take comfort knowing that her suffering is over and that she loved you with all her heart. Be strong for your daughter and reach out to the people around you.

Tom
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Good luck to you and your family, I have an idea of what you are going though. My father passed way when i was 9 and my mother put 5 kids though college while working. But family is how you will get though this. Even today 14 year later my family comes to mind when ever i think of Dad and the sadness.

Though I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose your friend, soulmate, and lover... But she is at peace now, you must remember that.

Best of luck and we are here for you.

Here's one of the best Song ever... hope you like this.

Hold me in your thoughts, take me to your dreams
    Touch me as I fall into view
    When the winter comes keep the fires lit
    And I will be right next to you

Engine driver's headed north to Pleasant Stream
    Keep me in your heart for awhile

These wheels keep turning but they're running out of steam
    Keep me in your heart for awhile

Tim
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 07/09/2005 at 12:01 AM.
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    It Is Not The End

© By Sokhary Sok

Do not cry...
    For I am not lost
    I have just taken a different path;
    In my journey

Death has not become of me;
    For I am not dead
    I am only contemplating life

No tears will be shed
    For there is no sadness
    Only through joy;
    Will these tears be accepted

So, don't see my death as a goodbye;
    But a message that life comes and goes
    For life has come for me;
    But I am not gone

I am merely waiting and watching...
    For...the unexpected
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
    Be strong. Your daughter needs you now more than ever. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    So sorry for your loss, she is now in a better place, watching over your daughter & yourself. God Bless.....
    Rev. Rhino
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts

No disrespect here but please fill us non-loopers in.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast