1.    #1  
    Okay, who is scaring off all the women from TC?

Is it me or have many of the women posed bailed on TC? Chick Dance is probably the most infomous example, but where did Alli, Geeky Mom, Ivy Rose, Tiffany and several others go?

U are missed Ladies.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Chick is still here, though not the old Chick you're used to...

I saw a few posts from Ivy a few days ago, in fact I commented on her photogenic self...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

Is it me or have many of the women posed bailed on TC? Chick Dance is probably the most infomous example, but where did Alli, Geeky Mom, Ivy Rose, Tiffany and several others go?

U are missed Ladies.
    Alli is on that other board.
    Dare we speak of another "board"?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com

U are missed Ladies.

Dude...why u stalking the ladies?!?!
    - Treo often imitated; never duplicated!
    dude, cause we need a balance in the Force...
    Have you ever seen a beautiful woman using a Treo? Obviously not, because then you would understand the extremely sexy vision that it is.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Felipe ever heard of the right hand rule?...and I am not referring to E&M
    As stupid as it sounds, I never understood that rule properly. It always seemed I would curl my hand the wrong way, somehow, and I'd mess everything up. Man, I miss physics...
    My bet would be Insertion. He hits on them!

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    No. I collect them.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    My bet would be Insertion. He hits on them!

Pamela
    With a nick like "insertion", who needs to hit on 'em?

U are missed Ladies.
    I had some stuff to do(work, LOL!) so I couldn't spend time talking about my favorite gadgets as much anymore. I got an email about some new stuff on the horizon and just thought I'd pop in to see how my old board buddies are doing!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Ha .... the guys I work with all carry Blackberrys. They simply do not know WHAT to think of a woman who carries a superior device. And when I show them what it can DO they look at me with equal measure of disdain and awe... LOL. (bunch a'sheep)
    :-)
    ...I was talking to a beautiful customer the other day about our iGo line of chargers (designed to be the ultimate charger for road warriors) as she began to tick off all the electronics she needed to charge, which made her even hotter! Then I hear that old familiar "Treo ring" coming out of her purse. She continues listening to me, seemingly enraptured. Finally I point out the ringing and she says "Oh! I know. Its my boyfriend. I gave him that ringtone so I'd know when he called. Go on."
    Now, I'm sure she was just having a fight with the guy, but do you know how superior I felt sitting there talking to this beautiful woman about Treo's while she left him hanging? So as I rang her up for the charger and tips she needed, I couldn't help it. I said "Soooo...what kind of phone does your boyfriend use?"
    And she says "My having a Treo that was better than his phone infuriated him, so he went out last week and bought a PocketPC phone. Moron."
    I almost fell over laughing.
    I love my job.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Hey Doc... since she is beautiful and intelligent, I suspect she's a member here at T|C.

Will she step forward?
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Just because we (the women) don't post a whole lot doesn't mean we have left the boards...
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding