Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please take a moment and watch this clip, then decide if you want to donate to Woof or Live 8.

Click to Visit
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 07/06/2005 at 10:38 PM.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Excuse me while I wipe up the floor. Coke spilled everywhere. LOL!

Anyone know the name of the song? I actually like it!

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    I think I'd rather give to Live8. (BTW-what do you think is in the glass cage in the background...reptile?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

HA! That was hilarious!!!

Actually, I have the song- I got it on iTunes- it's quite addicting . . . I must admit. The song is called Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone- it's like one of the top downloads in the Dance section of iTunes, and has been for a LONG time. I occasionally check the dance charts on there, just to see what new songs have come up, and I had to give into this one a few weeks back. Try singing it while driving into work- it really wakes you up for some reason. My fear is that I look like the kid in the video The english version isn't nearly as cool- I like the fact that it sounds like he's talking about razor blades and how people tell him about something.

I'll have to be careful now- hoping my fellow metro Detroit Treo lovers don't catch me singing to it while I'm in my car on the way to work!
    Palm -> PalmIII -> HPC Jornada 720 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 680

http://canyonero.org/ashu16
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Time to dust this one off again.

Gary,

Last edited by Insertion; 07/07/2005 at 08:16 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Welcome to last year.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Okay, I've now watched this about four times. LOL I sent it to a colleague, he plans on feeding it through the projector int he conference room today so everyone in the office can get a good laugh.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ashu16
    HA! That was hilarious!!!

Actually, I have the song- I got it on iTunes- it's quite addicting . . . I must admit. The song is called Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone- it's like one of the top downloads in the Dance section of iTunes, and has been for a LONG time. I occasionally check the dance charts on there, just to see what new songs have come up, and I had to give into this one a few weeks back. Try singing it while driving into work- it really wakes you up for some reason. My fear is that I look like the kid in the video The english version isn't nearly as cool- I like the fact that it sounds like he's talking about razor blades and how people tell him about something.

I'll have to be careful now- hoping my fellow metro Detroit Treo lovers don't catch me singing to it while I'm in my car on the way to work!
    Geez, there's like 10 versions and I've been trying to match them. I want the exact one he's dancing like an *** to - any idea which one that is?

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Geez, there's like 10 versions and I've been trying to match them. I want the exact one he's dancing like an *** to - any idea which one that is?

Pamela
    http://www.flashplayer.com/music/napoleonnumadance.html
    Lol!
    DesignExtend.com
    If you're in iTunes, click to go to the "Dance" store and on the right hand side of the page it will list the top 10 songs downloaded. This song is usually always one of the top 10, and the most popular version (the one in the video) is the one listed in the top 10 list in iTunes Dance. I don't have iTunes in front of me right now, but I think it's just the plain one (not a mix or anything). PM me if you need help- I can help you find it better once I'm home.
    Palm -> PalmIII -> HPC Jornada 720 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 680

http://canyonero.org/ashu16
    Thanks - I'm purchasing now...
    DesignExtend.com
    I forgot the name of the song but I have it at home

Whats also funny is the one with a face of a fat asian kid morphed on people/things bodies

By far I still love this one: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/girlsinging.html

And if you want to see something totally wrong and just plain weird.. go here hhttp://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/index.html and its a cartoon too (and again I warn you, its just plain wrong.....)
    any info on gary? how pissed is he?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    sorry what?

gary if the guy on the first video, and he doesnt like it i have come to re-learn.

this is the first time i saw the video, but i read the Times article on it. Gary doent like that it blew up the way it did and stopped giving interviews.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Ok, I'm still LMAO! The thing that I think it the most hillarious (women will understand what I mean) is that he gets close to the screen and tries to be sensual; like he's the sexiest thing alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    By far I still love this one: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/girlsinging.html
    OUCH! DAMN! Did he have to hit her with such a heavy object? LOL
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    any info on gary? how pissed is he?
    I have never seen it before. ROFLMAO! The song is catchy though. With a quick google here are some interesting quotes:

From Gary's now-closed Xanga site, Feb. 2005:
    "It seems I'm famous. I really don't know how it happened, the internet is a mighty place, obviously nothing too interesting must be happening because my stupid video debuted on CNN during a financial talk about money and finance and money and stuff... not to mention, the ONLY place I uploaded it was Newgrounds, and now (3 months later) it's everywhere."
    ABC news reported, "The New Jersey 19-year-old has been flying across the web since he recorded the performance on his webcam. Gary Brolsma says he just wanted to make a silly video for his friends. "I was sitting in my room, bored, and I found a random song and I thought it would be funny to show friends."

Gary says he's a little overwhelmed by his instant, random celebrity, but he's making the best of it. He plans to use his internet infamy to jump-start a career in web design."
    Who is Gary? According to the New York Daily News, " (Gary is) A chubby New Jersey teen has become the hottest sensation on the Internet with an amateur video of himself singing and dancing to a Romanian pop song.
    Gary Brolsma, 19, who lives with his parents in Saddle Brook, has the lip-synching talent of Ashlee Simpson and the physique of the Pillsbury Doughboy.

But a clip of him manically bopping to O-Zone's international hit, "Dragostea Din Tei," which translates "Love Among the Linden Trees," has blazed through cyberspace and made him a global icon.

His derriere never leaves the chair, but he flails his arms in the air like one of the Supremes and vogues for the Web cam like Madonna."

Gary Fan Mail Page:

http://www.garybrolsma.net/id11.html
    Now go see an entire class do it:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/myamya.html
    DesignExtend.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast