Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Nice effort clulup but as you can see, they abandon all rational when they get their talking points.
    You know I often get the same exact thought!
    Nice effort clulup but as you can see, they abandon all rational when they get their talking points.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    You know I often get the same exact thought!
    See I just couldn't resist establishing a perfect example of what clulup is talking about!

Pot, I'd like you to meet Kettle.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    My posts were about Bush, the war in Iraq, Guantanamo, and other subjects where I disagree with current US policies. That has nothing to do with GENERAL anti-Americanism. I always talk about certain policies or actions, I never denigrate whole groups of people.
    I completely agree. It's just like that post I had where I expressed my disagreement with policies your Swiss government had over the years such as claiming neutrality during WWII while being the Nazi's bankers and lap dogs so that if the Nazi's lost they would be okay and if they won they could reap the rewards, how they deported Jews back into Nazi Germany who were trying to escape the Holocaust knowing full well what would happen to them, how they kept all the booty from the Holocaust victims in their banks for over 50 years before returning any of it and collected interest off it to pay for their superior educational and other social systems, about how they always stay neutral in wars and let everyone else shed blood to preserve ideals such as democracy while doing nothing but sitting back and covering their own asses. That has nothing to do with GENERAL anti-Swissism. I always talk about certain policies or actions, I never denigrate whole groups of people.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12