1.    #1  
    My name is Alex Albarn and I am currently in the *very* early stages of starting a ‘road warrior’ type of magazine – think Mobile Enterprise but geared towards the end-user/consumer. Obviously a lot of focus will be given to PDAs and Smartphones like the Treo, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc. The few investors we had pitched to liked the idea but first wanted to see if the magazine is feasible.

So what we’re looking for are Treo enthusiasts to contribute any articles, editorials, how-to’s, tips ‘n tricks, reviews, etc. We will most likely bring a few of you on board as a paid contributors when the magazine goes online.

In return for any contribution we’re willing to give out some free stuff in the way of some sweet software for your Treo device from our sponsors. Minimum contribution is 500 words to receive free software package.

Please email any contributions to alex.albarn@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Alex Albarn
    alex.albarn@gmail.com
    Hi Alex,
    Most of my writings have been in Dutch (a Treo guide which was packaged with new Treos sold through palmOne Benelux, an iPAQ guide which was bundled with new iPAQs sold though the biggest pda retailer in Holland and numerous magazine articles), but I am quite fluent in English. Is it ok for me to email (or perhaps snail-mail for the books) my contributions? I need to be fair though; I'm looking for a paid contributor position. I also run http://pdassi.nl (Dutch PalmOS softwareportal), so the software offer has little value for me . Just want to check beforehand to be sure.
    Last edited by djr; 07/17/2005 at 07:28 PM.
    free software? like from freewarepalm.com?! wow that's gracious!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.albarn
    My name is Alex Albarn and I am currently in the *very* early stages of starting a ‘road warrior’ type of magazine – think Mobile Enterprise but geared towards the end-user/consumer. Obviously a lot of focus will be given to PDAs and Smartphones like the Treo, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc. The few investors we had pitched to liked the idea but first wanted to see if the magazine is feasible.

So what we’re looking for are Treo enthusiasts to contribute any articles, editorials, how-to’s, tips ‘n tricks, reviews, etc. We will most likely bring a few of you on board as a paid contributors when the magazine goes online.

In return for any contribution we’re willing to give out some free stuff in the way of some sweet software for your Treo device from our sponsors. Minimum contribution is 500 words to receive free software package.

Please email any contributions to alex.albarn@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Alex Albarn
    alex.albarn@gmail.com
    Will this publication have a cover price? If so, you are seeking free content. I'm a pro writer and anything sold I supplied content to for free never went very far.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com