Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
  1.    #161  
    Originally posted by bkbk
    Gee, it's amazing that the only respondent is the man for whom God has nothing better in life than to wipe peoples' asses.
    Personal attacks like that are not welcome at VisorCentral. Keep it civil.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Gee, it's amazing that the only respondent is the man for whom God has nothing better in life than to wipe peoples' asses.
    I'm still figuring out what God has planned for my life. Right now I am honored to "wipe the asses" of those who brought us to where we are. And regardless of my profession you haven't dealt with my arguments. You still haven't answered how posting on VC deals with the problems you notice in your day to day life. Commenting on it isn't enough.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by JHromadka
    Personal attacks like that are not welcome at VisorCentral. Keep it civil.
    Jimbo, you've got to be kidding me.
    I've only had to resort to insulting the "ButtWipers Of America Union Local 642" because of the incessant personal attacks that have been leveled at me. (Check the posts; it's not my habit to insult others -- usually, I'll just continue to rail against the "original offender": InnoGear. I THINK ONE OF THE MANY SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS EVIDENCED BY MANY IN THIS THREAD IS THAT THEY CONFUSE RAILING AGAINST INNOGEAR IN CAPS AS A PERSONAL AFFRONT TO THEM. But there are men in white coats for that.)
    I took a lot of blows for a great while, and never returned shots until it was clear that you were never going to step in and set this "Lord of the Flies" / pack of wolves straight.
    You should strive to maintain a greater objectivity for the rules of the forum than just "invoking them against people whose polemics you disagree with," as is pretty clearly the case here. You state: "No Flames, Please" on the link-entrance to the Off-Topic forum ... then let months & months go by while I have to suffer the slings and arrows of fools & idiots.
    Then, astoundingly -- you confront me, of all people -- when I'm merely repeating back the "job description" of ****.
  4.    #164  
    And on that note, I'm closing this thread.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789