Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Hey Pam! That was quick. There be ghosts in these here hills!
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Update: Prizes start on post #97

Unofficial and without inquiring with Insertion, I'm starting a pool.
    Will Insertion be naked in it?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    He couldn't do it.....the addiction is too strong....within 1 day the lack of recognition would become overwhelmingly depressing .....within 2 days the shakes will start .....within 3 days it gets really ugly ........within 4 he won't even be able to type and until he answers the never ending call of that damn Submit Reply button that relentlessly rings over and over again in his head....It will be awful, it will look like this:
    ............followed by..........

Insertion thinks he is in control, when in reality he is just in denial!

I be missing some of those graphics, so I feel cheated that I saw nothing but the 7-up guy standing, looking stupid and a blue fella blowin' chunks.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Are you flirting again?
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey Pam! That was quick. There be ghosts in these here hills!
    No kidding...

(edit, edit)

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Boy, what fun it would be to really skew this contest by resetting his post count to some arbitrarily small number!

We did that to miradu a long time ago when he was (still) a kid! His reaction was pretty much as Hobbes described!

Hey Mark! No problem on the PM on the advertising -- keep up the good work!

Cheers, Perry.
  7.    #147  
    Actually, I'd like to see a little box in the corner of the screen for a week so we can all watch Insertion walk around the boards - so we can follow him through all the threads, etc. Sorta hang over his shoulder.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    I be missing some of those graphics, so I feel cheated that I saw nothing but the 7-up guy standing, looking stupid and a blue fella blowin' chunks.

Pamela
    Now try it....I have noticed ove the last 3 days graphics missing in posts. I thought it was just my system. If it is mine I go to edit and make any change like ad an extra space somewhere and save changes and they come back. Weird quirk with the posting software or something, if you are seeing it happen too.
  9.    #149  
    Now try it....I have noticed ove the last 3 days graphics missing in posts. I thought it was just my system. If it is mine I go to edit and make any change like ad an extra space somewhere and save changes and they come back. Weird quirk with the posting software or something, if you are seeing it happen too.
    Nope, I feel soooo cheated. Beginnin' to think maybe Hobbes is a Fig Newton of my imagination.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Hey...Im Real!

Edit: I can see them all again now....try hold down CTRL and click refresh a couple times to see if they come up.
  11.    #151  
    Nope. I viewed the properties of each and pulled each up in their own window.

Cute, but your animated posts should be accompanied with an instruction manual.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Can anyone else see the images? Or can only the select few who are worthy of seeing the truth able to?

13.    #153  
    Same three still broken. But I've seen them.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Can anyone else see the images? Or can only the select few who are worthy of seeing the truth able to?

Yes
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  15.    #155  
    Ahh, but do you REALLY "SEE" them? That's the question. Are they REAL?

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Pam....I guess you are not worthy to see the truth.
    Truth is relative. There is 6 billion plus "truths" on this rock.
    But isn't mine the only one that matters?
  19.    #159  
    Somebody throw Hobbes a bone!

<<attention grabber>>

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Irrelevant. I have more control of the date than anyone else does. I may make 400 more posts in the next two days, or two months.

Since I'm not eligible, I'm making my own game out of it.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

But look, the Monkey outsmarts you! I can still post and not bump my count! Bwahahahahaha!!!!! (We shall see how long it takes these puny humans to catch on to this!)

You're probaby right Perry...

No. Wouldn't do that. I'll just stick my replies into old posts. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! FOOLS! Still have not caught on! The Monkey mocks you!

Treo650 would be off-topic. Actually this thread should really be in the treocentral.com forum. But you silly humans will never even notice this post, much like the others I've made here that flew under the radar!! Fear Me!!!

As anyone can see, I AM IN CONTROL!

I can...
    Nice Job, Monkey Man.

(But you will cross 5,000! Of course you will, you are in control of it and you cannot resist!)
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast