Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Almost 5000 posts since Jan., it must be nice not to have to work.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Bait me all you want. It doesn't matter until 4,999. Like I said earlier, a time and place of my choosing.
    Ahhh, but do you know who has that date? Likely not.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Nope, he is doing just fine. My only question is....if no one gets the Exact date, does it default to the closest vote?
    Yes, it would default to the closest, but we may keep some of the prize for ourselves.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
  4.    #124  
    Nope. In that case, I get to pick the winner!!

hmmmmm...who would it be....
    Slow down there, monkey-boy. This isn't your contest. We're just betting on you (like they bet in "40 days and 40 nights." Your job is to just do what you usually do.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Ahhh, but do you know who has that date? Likely not.

Pamela
    Irrelevant. I have more control of the date than anyone else does. I may make 400 more posts in the next two days, or two months.

Since I'm not eligible, I'm making my own game out of it.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

BTW - you see how fast his post mark has been going up? Holy cow!
    But look, the Monkey outsmarts you! I can still post and not bump my count! Bwahahahahaha!!!!! (We shall see how long it takes these puny humans to catch on to this!)

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    However, knowing Insertion's forum persona, he will probably run it up to 4,999 within a week and then not post again until New Years Eve!
    You're probaby right Perry...

One might think he could not go that long without a post, but he would most likely just go prowl myTreo.net to fulfill his needs until then!

Cheers, Perry
    No. Wouldn't do that. I'll just stick my replies into old posts. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! FOOLS! Still have not caught on! The Monkey mocks you!

I think one in "Treo 650" and one in "General Chat", with links to this puppy. We are headed out to a movie (no kids at home tonight!) right now, I could do that upon my return around 10:30pm.
    Treo650 would be off-topic. Actually this thread should really be in the treocentral.com forum. But you silly humans will never even notice this post, much like the others I've made here that flew under the radar!! Fear Me!!!

He couldn't do it.....the addiction is too strong....within 1 day the lack of recognition would become overwhelmingly depressing .....within 2 days the shakes will start .....within 3 days it gets really ugly ........within 4 he won't even be able to type and until he answers the never ending call of that damn Submit Reply button that relentlessly rings over and over again in his head....It will be awful, it will look like this:
    ............followed by..........

Insertion thinks he is in control, when in reality he is just in denial!

As anyone can see, I AM IN CONTROL!

Can anyone else see them? Or is it just the select few who are worthy of seeing the truth?
    I can...

Nice Job, Monkey Man.
    Took you guys long enough...
    Last edited by Insertion; 07/06/2005 at 10:22 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Irrelevant. I have more control of the date than anyone else does. I may make 400 more posts in the next two days, or two months.

Since I'm not eligible, I'm making my own game out of it.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Then return my $20 back thru PayPal!!!!!!
  7.    #127  
    Then return my $20 back thru PayPal!!!!!!
    LOL - As Insertion proves, it's not money or looks that provides you with vanity - it's TALKING.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    I would close it off at 4700.
  9.    #129  
    Hmmm, How about 4750? Meet half-way?

People better get their dates in and fast!

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    No kidding...is there still time for me to adjust mine? Im thinking....day after tomorrow!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

11.    #131  
    Nope - you picked your date, now live with it!
    DesignExtend.com
    Hmmm, How about 4750? Meet half-way?

People better get their dates in and fast!

Pamela

4750 is fine, I just wanted to be fair to the people that have guessed already.

However, knowing Insertion's forum persona, he will probably run it up to 4,999 within a week and then not post again until New Years Eve!

One might think he could not go that long without a post, but he would most likely just go prowl myTreo.net to fulfill his needs until then!

Cheers, Perry
  13.    #133  
    He's already agreed that he will not go to MTDN - he'd get a pretty good lashing if he did!
    DesignExtend.com
  14.    #134  
    Surprisingly there's still some dates open - wonder if we should post a "not much time left" update thread?
    DesignExtend.com
  15.    #135  
    Oh, and though I really cannot win, I know it will be on the date I selected.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Surprisingly there's still some dates open - wonder if we should post a "not much time left" update thread?
    I think one in "Treo 650" and one in "General Chat", with links to this puppy. We are headed out to a movie (no kids at home tonight!) right now, I could do that upon my return around 10:30pm.
  17.    #137  
    Yeah, take care of it!

Have fun!

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    He couldn't do it.....the addiction is too strong....within 1 day the lack of recognition would become overwhelmingly depressing .....within 2 days the shakes will start .....within 3 days it gets really ugly ........within 4 he won't even be able to type and until he answers the never ending call of that damn Submit Reply button that relentlessly rings over and over again in his head....It will be awful, it will look like this:
    ............followed by..........

Insertion thinks he is in control, when in reality he is just in denial!

Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 07/06/2005 at 09:53 PM.
    Thats friggen hilarious
    Boy, what fun it would be to really skew this contest by resetting his post count to some arbitrarily small number!

We did that to miradu a long time ago when he was (still) a kid! His reaction was pretty much as Hobbes described!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast