Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Pam-I want to win but not that badly! ;-)
    LOL - You already know how to get Insertion posting!

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    I put in my bid,,,,

How did the 4th go for everyone?

We had a big Ritter family BBQ. The kids had a blast, my brother brought a mini motercycle to the fest, heres a shot of it.

I got it up to about 45mph but the local sheriff warned me not to get it out on a main road since its not street legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I put in my bid,,,,

So hung over. Can I go home now?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    You should stick with drugs
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Two things:
    Did you participate in the contest?

And if so, was it you, or Howard Dean that cast the ballot?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I put in my bid,,,,

We had a big Ritter family BBQ. The kids had a blast, my brother brought a mini motercycle to the fest, heres a shot of it.

I got it up to about 45mph but the local sheriff warned me not to get it out on a main road since its not street legal.
    LOL, just one question...where do you put your treo while you ride it?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I'm guessing...between his legs?

This is a disgusting question t2, i'm about to you!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have no worries. I use a Nutshell

I did however come crotchrocket to bumper close when I flew around a corner and forgot that the brakes were on the handle and not on the foot peg. A truck missed me by 3 feet but they were only doing 5 mph since it was an intersection.
  9.    #109  
    I have no worries. I use a Nutshell

I did however come crotchrocket to bumper close when I flew around a corner and forgot that the brakes were on the handle and not on the foot peg. A truck missed me by 3 feet but they were only doing 5 mph since it was an intersection.
    Ughh, this post has Insertion-ism written all over it.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Wow...Insertion....109 posts....nope 110 counting this one....on the thread dedicated just to you....now, don't you feel special, loved, and appreciated?

I think we should ad to the contest: What date Insertions thread will reach 500 posts.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 07/05/2005 at 03:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm guessing...between his legs?

This is a disgusting question t2, i'm about to you!
    ME?! James' nutshell mark was much BETTER.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Wow...Insertion....109 posts....nope 110 counting this one....on the thread dedicated just to you....now, don't you feel special, loved, and appreciated?

I think we should ad to the contest: What date Insertions thread will reach 500 posts.
    Actually Hobbes, no. Unlike some here on T|C who need a thread "all about them," I'm not here for attention. Just being myself.

Actually Hobbes, no. Unlike some here on T|C who need a thread "all about them," I'm not here for attention. Just being myself.
    Whatever... ....you took the bait on that one for one more post, which is helping to keep me on track to winning. Just keep them coming!
    If there were ever a time that someone needed to push the it would be now!

Whatever... ....you took the bait on that one for one more post, which is helping to keep me on track to winning. Just keep them coming!
    Bait me all you want. It doesn't matter until 4,999. Like I said earlier, a time and place of my choosing.

"Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    You passed me when I was banned didn't you"

Welcome Back Dutch!

Insertion, could you slow down a little? At the rate you're posting, I don't have a prayer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandster
    "Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    You passed me when I was banned didn't you"

Welcome Back Dutch!

Insertion, could you slow down a little? At the rate you're posting, I don't have a prayer!
    You have a better chance of becoming a Cajun chef then you do catching Insert Here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You have a better chance of becoming a Cajun chef then you do catching Insert Here
    I know - and I don't even cook! - What WAS I thinking?! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandster
    Nope, he is doing just fine. My only question is....if no one gets the Exact date, does it default to the closest vote?
    Nope, he is doing just fine. My only question is....if no one gets the Exact date, does it default to the closest vote?
    Nope. In that case, I get to pick the winner!!

hmmmmm...who would it be....